JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Playing With Semis
Page: < prev  of 2  
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
As I'm edging was just thinking about this...love how my semi feels so full and "meaty"
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

marriedGuy40MA said:
Have to admit that I enjoy my cock in all states, but semi hard is one of my favorites. I love watching it expand...getting longer and firmer.

Yeah - soft, semi, hard all feels great. But I do like my hand wrapped around my semi as I'm getting longer and harder. My cock changing and expanding. I love seeing and feeling my cock get hard - and then my hand feeling the same is wonderful. The transformation from soft to fully erect is awesome everytime it happens.
Unregistered ?

I really love the look and feel of my semi, that heavy feeling is great, in fact my pic here is a semi. As I get older it takes more intense fantasies or stimulation to get rock hard, so I find various degrees of precum dripping semis are common.
Unregistered ?

I too love the feeling a semi gives me and I also love to gently stroke my semi and maintain it as a semi. I often put my hand down my pants and fondle my semi.... if that results in me getting fully erect, that's when I strip and stroke!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
love playing with my semi...dont have to shoot a load every second after all! I like to get naked and turn on my cam in a group vidchat room and just talk about and encourage buds to do whatever feels good to their manparts.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
That is one of the (but tne THE most important)things that makes edgeing so fun - The going from semi-to rock hard to soft and all points in between. Edgeing would lose alot of it allure for me without the semi factor going on.
buzz832 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2009-01-06
63 year old bisexual from East Coast USA
I love keeping my cock in a semi state when edging. You can fondle it in so many different ways that you can't when it gets hard. Sometime I even try to cum without my cock becoming hard.
Buzz832 Chronic Jacker
Unregistered ?

this thread is giving me a semi
grin
Unregistered ?

stroke40uc said:
If I am casually fondling my cock I enjoy feeling my cock expand to a semi. Feel it get longer and fatter in my warm hand. Back off so I don't get a full and obvious erection. Since I frequently masturbate in the shower, I remain semi for awhile afterwards. Toweling of my semi always takes a little extra time.

I love feeling my cock in that semi stage getting longer and harder. I suspect it is one of the reasons why we all love playing with our cocks. Pretty amazing really. But I frequently masturbate in the shower and I slowly (and sort of lovingly) towel off my semi afterwards.
Unregistered ?

i agree; a semi is fun to play with. when my cock is meaty (what i call a semi) i can beat my meat and make a slapping sound in my hand, sounds good too. a whap whap whap noise.
Unregistered ?

Semi's are great, they add more variation to masturbation, seeing and feeling how flexible they are. I edge a lot so let it go back to a semi to build up to a hard on, to near cum and go back to a semi. I always end up with Precum all over it in semi mode, it's great to look at and very tasty... I'd love to suck on a semi and feel it harden in my mouth.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Playing With Semis