JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone been caught jacking off by family
Page: of 1  
hayden365 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-05-18
32 year old curious
Does this give anyone else a thrill?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
hayden365 said:
Does this give anyone else a thrill?

I'm sorry, this may not be your intent at all, but it really seems like this post is opening a door to talk about incest. I doubt this stays open long.
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
hayden365 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-05-18
32 year old curious
ok fair enough thanks for the heads up
Unregistered ?

Dude - do you realize incest is one of the worst things a person can think about sexually. Its gross man. Come on dude.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I been caught twice. Once as a teenager, by my mother. She just closed my door. Then later said when I fo that to keep my door closed. Second time by my sister in law. She watched a little while, joined in and helped. Which lead to us having some incredible sex!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
This is your second post on here like this, and its pretty obvious they aren't just innocent questions but more something you want to fantasize and engage in. I know you're new here, but please read the Terms of Service at the link at the bottom of every page. Discussions like this are not wanted here.
I'm just a guy
DaveStradler Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-05-11
68 year old bisexual male from Los Angeles
The question's valid, as it's well within the possibilities of being human. The puritanical "That's incest!" is a dishonest reaction to a mundane occurrence. I was once caught by my dad. He just said "I'm sorry" and closed the door. Later at dinner with my mom and dad I was really nervous something would be said, but when I looked at him he just gave me a quick wink and I knew everything was cool.
Hands-on Instructor in the Manly Art of Masturbation
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Certainly not a thrill, it was quite embarrassing to be honest.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
DaveStradler said:
The question's valid, as it's well within the possibilities of being human. The puritanical "That's incest!" is a dishonest reaction to a mundane occurrence. I was once caught by my dad. He just said "I'm sorry" and closed the door. Later at dinner with my mom and dad I was really nervous something would be said, but when I looked at him he just gave me a quick wink and I knew everything was cool.

So you don't find it a bit creepy that someone asked if getting caught masturbating by a family member gives them a thrill?
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

As a matter of fact, when I visit my parents, I masturbate in situations where there is a risk of being caught. It is the thrill of undertaking risky business that increases the pleasure factor. And, yes, I was caught masturbating by both my mother, sister and female babysitter when I was younger. Had I known they were about to catch me, I would have stopped, but because each time I was caught I was right at the point of orgasm, my senses were focused on the eminent ejaculation and I failed to realize they were walking in on me. Aside from the momentary embarrassment of being caught with a squirting cock in my hand, afterward, I found the experience to be rather exciting. If you find that disturbing, that's your problem, not mine.
Unregistered ?

;
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone been caught jacking off by family