JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I have a crush on my chick friend. Ive been in love with her for 8 years, and the fact that she will never feel the same depresses me intensely.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

When I was 13(and really just getting heavy into jacking) I had a huge crush on an older neighbor girl, she was 18. She was a hott mexican girl, big boobs, great round ass, long black hair. She knew she was hott and loved to tease all of us neighborhood boys. My older brother got out of the Service and ending up getting married to her. She still loved to tease me, and I still jacked off to her for 20 years that they were married(now divorced). Just recently I ran into her after moving back to the area(she's still very attractive) and I asked her if she'd like to meet up for some drinks. We talked, drank, and eneded up in a motel room. Don't know if it was the "taboo" of fucking my ex sister in law or all the fantasies I had of her but it was one amazing night.
Unregistered ?

These is a girl I work with that I have a crush on we have made out so many times but she wont let me bang her...maybe If I stop and go after someone else grin
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
After one of the make out sessions let her without fanfare that you want to fuck her...If she hems and haws have no further dealings with her....She may be using you to be primed for someone else...

I see you are 40 and assume she is close in age to you...either way too old to be playing this type of game since you have made it plain you want to fuck her...Next time she comes on to you let her know no more fooling around unless it is in bed...and stick to your decision no matter what she says...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2