JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Trading panties
Page: of 1  
Twistinwood Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-07-24
50 year old curious from Lambertville Michigan near Toledo
Anyone ever considered Your wifes panties for mine? Could be fun just have to make sure you get the mail first. If anyone is interested let mr know. Could easily hid in a box that has something else non related in it. Say a book or cup you got from e/bay.
Twistin the wood
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Good idea lets chat
Jaynel19 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2014-09-30
66 year old from NJ
Oh yes Id love to consider a trade. My wife is a lot younger then me and she is at her peek and i actually cant keep up with her. She is somewhat conservative but i recently set up a secret camera i bought in a wall clock that i set over my desk which is in the corner of the bedroom... I am just curious to see what she might do when i travel on business. With me she is conservative and basically just wants to fuck. I like kinky fun things to do but she is not into anything like that. I told her once i love to slip on her panties and love the feel of her satin nighties. She called me a weirdo. Anyway, I found out she has sex toys that she hides. She masturbates like crazy and to my surprise she talks so incredibly dirty. She never talks like this with me. She masturbates saying fuck me, fuck me with your big dick. My hubbys gone for the day, do it hard. i love it. cum on my face. etc etc. I am so excited i did this. Her panties get soaked and i enjoy masturbating more then having sex with her now. Id love for another guy to smell and taste my wife. it turns me on. and id love to smell another guys wife and awesome to think we give each other permission. wow! I am so fucking horny thinking about it. Im [email protected]
Jay but ha ha could be Jayne too
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Trading panties