JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Thigh-pressure masturbation?
Page: of 1  
jimmyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-12-23
73 year old heterosexual
When I was a lot younger, it used to be said that some women could bring themselves to orgasm just by pressing their thighs together. (I used to have exciting little fantasies on buses and trains, imagining that any woman sitting near me was giving herself surreptitious pleasure by squeezing her thighs together as the train trundled along.) However, since the advent of the internet and open discussion of all things sexual, I've seen no references to 'thigh-pressure masturbation'. Was it just a myth, or do some women really masturbate that way?

- jimmyjimmy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horny20s Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-09-26

I think some women can do. I know if I'm really turned on but can't do anything about it. (eg, at work), if I cross my legs and swing my leg a bit, it can feel really good. I've never actually had an orgasm doing that though. Its just been a bit of secret fun for myself.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yeah, I've tried too. I've got some wonderful sensations but never managed a full orgasm. No need to stop trying though.

If I'm at a boring meeting and there's a good looking, sexy guy there, I frequently manipulate my thighs, thinking about him fucking me, or me jacking him off, or if his cock is big and uncut. Got myself wet, quite aroused but never reached a completion.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Thigh-pressure masturbation?