JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stopping stimulation the micro-second after you trigger your orgasm
Page: of 1  
mattsjackinit Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-09-29
41 year old from Ohio
Hey guys, this is my first post on here. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.
Anyway, sometimes after a really long long edging session I'll stop all stimulation to my cock the split second after I cross that orgasm line. The point at where I do this is when pulling my nuts or pressure on the underside of my cock would be enough to make me have an orgasm.
So, I stop moving my hand and I can feel my load moving from my balls up the shaft of my cock, very very slowly. My spasms or contractions haven't started at this point yet. I kept my pc muscles at like 50% of a full contraction. It felt like I was surfing on the edge of an orgasm. I don't know how else to describe it. My ass was puckering, all my muscles down there were like in flux. I wasn't contracting hard enough to trigger a full "pump the cum out" orgasm, but enough to like hover there. It was so strange. After like 30 seconds of cum streaming from my cock, I beared down a little more with my pc muscles and all of the sudden, my contractions kicked in and my dick was spasming. My hand wasn't moving at all during this. I had one hand with my like thumb resting in my bush and my middle finger putting pressure right undre my balls. My other hand just held my cock, motionless while cum streamed out of it.
Anyway, I was wondering of other guys have had experience with this, like mainitaing control or what not. I want to recreate what happened, but I don't want to lose control. Any stories or techniques would be awesome.
Thanks.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Once I was edging while needing to pee really bad. It was a very new feeling to have my cock so hard and close to cumming and peeing at the same time. When it came to the point where I needed to let go and shoot my cum, I was surprised that instead of cum, I shot a spray of pee, then starting cumming. It was weird and I didn't plan it that way, it just happened that way. Have not been able to do it again yet....but the feeling was awesome.
Unregistered ?

Normally when I get to that stage and I just tipped on the point of orgasm, if I stop stimulation and squeeze my pc hard the I can feel the cum going up my cock and then it will dribble out (but not a full orgasm) and once this has stopped (approx 5secs) I start masterbating to the edge again and repeat the process. I can do this about 3 times now before I have to go all the way to full orgasm. I saw video of a guy do this 7 times on tube8.... that's my aim and I won't stop trying until I achieve it ;-) haha!
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
rockson, have you got a link to that vid on tube8?
Unregistered ?

mattsjackinit said:
Hey guys, this is my first post on here. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.
Anyway, sometimes after a really long long edging session I'll stop all stimulation to my cock the split second after I cross that orgasm line. The point at where I do this is when pulling my nuts or pressure on the underside of my cock would be enough to make me have an orgasm.
So, I stop moving my hand and I can feel my load moving from my balls up the shaft of my cock, very very slowly. My spasms or contractions haven't started at this point yet. I kept my pc muscles at like 50% of a full contraction. It felt like I was surfing on the edge of an orgasm. I don't know how else to describe it. My ass was puckering, all my muscles down there were like in flux. I wasn't contracting hard enough to trigger a full "pump the cum out" orgasm, but enough to like hover there. It was so strange. After like 30 seconds of cum streaming from my cock, I beared down a little more with my pc muscles and all of the sudden, my contractions kicked in and my dick was spasming. My hand wasn't moving at all during this. I had one hand with my like thumb resting in my bush and my middle finger putting pressure right undre my balls. My other hand just held my cock, motionless while cum streamed out of it.
Anyway, I was wondering of other guys have had experience with this, like mainitaing control or what not. I want to recreate what happened, but I don't want to lose control. Any stories or techniques would be awesome.
Thanks.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I do that sometimes, but I can only stand about 5 to 10 seconds of that quivering sensation as the cum oozes out, and I can't help but just barely squeezing my pc just a tad and that causes the full contractions to kick in. It's an awsome feeling though between the start of the orgasm...and the contractions starting.
edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
mattsjackinit said:
after a really long long edging session I'll stop all stimulation to my cock the split second after I cross that orgasm line. The point at where I do this is when pulling my nuts or pressure on the underside of my cock would be enough to make me have an orgasm.
So, I stop moving my hand and I can feel my load moving from my balls up the shaft of my cock, very very slowly. My spasms or contractions haven't started at this point yet. I kept my pc muscles at like 50% of a full contraction. It felt like I was surfing on the edge of an orgasm. I don't know how else to describe it. My ass was puckering, all my muscles down there were like in flux. I wasn't contracting hard enough to trigger a full "pump the cum out" orgasm, but enough to like hover there. It was so strange. After like 30 seconds of cum streaming from my cock, I beared down a little more with my pc muscles and all of the sudden, my contractions kicked in and my dick was spasming. , motionless while cum streamed out of it.
Anyway, I was wondering of other guys have had experience with this, like mainitaing control or what not.
Thanks.

needs iron will and much practice over many years to force the totally naked masculine body to stopp sperm flow milliseconds before PONR. the body of a human male gets totally addicted to phallic masturbation ritual.
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
The key to expanding abd increasing penis pleasure performance is to masturbate frequently and to try to repeat and practice all the surprising new things that sometimes happen during masturbating. The penis can be trained to be very versatile. Delayed, slow, stalled, repeat, partial, etc, etc orgasms can all be taught to a well masturbated penis. One I rather like is very slow orgasm where there are 5-10 single spurts of semen each at intervals of several minutes. The sensations of stalled urethral contraction between the spurts are deliciously agonising.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.

63 year old
onlybyhand said:
The key to expanding abd increasing penis pleasure performance is to masturbate frequently and to try to repeat and practice all the surprising new things that sometimes happen during masturbating. The penis can be trained to be very versatile. Delayed, slow, stalled, repeat, partial, etc, etc orgasms can all be taught to a well masturbated penis. One I rather like is very slow orgasm where there are 5-10 single spurts of semen each at intervals of several minutes. The sensations of stalled urethral contraction between the spurts are deliciously agonising.

Stalled contractions of male sperm , leaking partial sperm , stopping sperm flow at PONR can be very additive and agonising for the body of a human male.

63 year old
onlybyhand said:

just practicing 17 multiple totally unsatisfying ruined orgasms in many edging sessions .Delayed, slow, stalled, repeat, partial, etc, etc orgasms can all be taught to a well masturbated penis. it needs much practice to teach the male body to stopp sperm flow at PONR !
Unregistered ?

I did this once recently as had never tried before. I had a cock ring on. My tool was mega hard and I was insanely horny after viewing pics of a sexy MILF I know and some sizzling hot DP fucking. My nipples are hardwired to my cock and rubbing saliva or pre cum onto them feels incredible. I often do this to the left one as I shoot anyway.

This time I decided to take my hand off my cock a split second before the first jet of spunk flew out. I lay there rubbing both nipples as I made an incredible hands free cumshot which flew all over my body and almost hit me in the face. Next time I hope it will. That was one intense experience. Will do again for sure when I finally get the house to myself

63 year old
edgingaddicted said:
just practicing 17 multiple totally unsatisfying ruined orgasms in many edging sessions .Delayed, slow, stalled, repeat, partial, etc, etc orgasms can all be taught to a well masturbated penis. it needs much practice to teach the male body to stopp sperm flow at PONR !

just practiced 2 totally unsatisfying and ruined ejaculations without any real orgasmic sperm contractions and without any real fun at all. the prostatic uretra is distended 3 times , when the emission phase of edging starts . I learned to sense the rising of sperm pressure in the male reproductive system to force it to stopp sperm contractions ! WARNING ! EDGING IS A VERY ADDICTIVE PRACTICE !
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stopping stimulation the micro-second after you trigger your orgasm