JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal
Page: of 1  
wildcat_0_7 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-08-28
43 year old heterosexual from Canada
I am a straight male with a strap on fantasy. I like the feeling of something in my ass but the in/out not so much.

Any guys out there who love anal, or have tips on how to enjoy it? How do you relax your anus?

Any help is appreciated.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hi I am str8 and married but have been into anal play on and off for over 20 years since i was a teen. My wiffe recently found out and thinks im weird but thats her problem lol. I would love to be strap on fucked too maybe one day. Just bought myself a huge dick rambone dildo which is about 2.6" wide and 18" long. I would say you just need to breath and relax then your ass will open up take your time to work up to bigger toys. Use plenty of lube and have a clean out before play makes it more enjoyable. If you ever wanna webcam or chat add me on yahoo [email protected]. Im str8 but I often cam with other guys, might be able to give you tips as you play lol
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
bu77plug said:
Hi I am str8 and married but have been into anal play on and off for over 20 years since i was a teen. My wiffe recently found out and thinks im weird but thats her problem lol.

That's a shame. I've been into it for a while, too. Eased into letting my wife know about it when we started entertaining the idea of her receiving anal. Told her that turnabout was fair play, and fingered my ass "for the first time ;-) ."

She hasn't said whether or not she thinks it's weird (although she has declined to rim me, saying she thinks that's weird). She has, however, done me with a couple of her vibes. In fact, when she got herself a new one that became her favorite, she gave me one of her others for my very own.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
wildcat_0_7 said:
I am a straight male with a strap on fantasy. I like the feeling of something in my ass but the in/out not so much.

Any guys out there who love anal, or have tips on how to enjoy it? How do you relax your anus?

Any help is appreciated.

Anal can be a bit of a pain in the ass until you get that big thing up there. A lot of lube and a bit of effort is needed. I start with a small butt plug or similar toy a gently cram it in. Then I insert larger and larger butt plugs or dildos After awhile my butt stretches and it goes in easy.

I don't know of a secret tip to make it easier than that. A desensitizing cream such as ANAL EZE could be helpful.

Once you get the big one in your hole it's time to party. UUUUHHH! Good luck and happy anal fun.
ass stroke
Jack_Creamer
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I have been sticking things up my ass for decades even before I learned to masturbate. I am blessed with a very sensitive asshole and it's wonderful. I just posted about the new p-spot vibe I bought yesterday in another thread not five minutes ago.

In any case, you have to train your asshole to relax. Don't tense up, use plenty of water based lube and learn to accept the object slowly. Your sphincter will expand slowly. As it gets partially in, bear down on it (pushing) while sliding it in further and then relax and the object will be pulled in farther. And then the fun begins!

And don't try something too big - it isn't worth it, as bigger is not necessarily better here.

Here is the vibe I have up my manhole pulsating pleasure right this moment. It's great because it slips in so easily due to its shape. I've had this in for an hour and a half and may not take it out all night!

http://www.pinkcherry.com/California-Exotic-Novelties-Dr-Joel-Versatile-Prostate-Stimulator/productinfo/CE.5647.03.2/
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
durrtytee Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-02-01
38 year old homosexual from OHIO
it's all about relaxing and being turned on by it. If you aren't in the mood or turned on by it, it will definately hurt!
Have patience and practice does make perfect so keep practicing!
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Jack_Creamer said:
I don't know of a secret tip to make it easier than that. A desensitizing cream such as ANAL EZE could be helpful.

One word of advice when it comes to desensitizing creams: Yes, they can make it a bit easier to relax and take something in...but it also desensitizes to pain, so it decreases your ability to tell if something's going wrong.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
wildcat_0_7 said:

Any help is appreciated.

The best way I know of to relax and dilate a sphincter is to "bear down" as if trying to poop. And of course, use lots of lube.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Pauley Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2010-03-26
54 year old curious from Vancouver BC
I find just starting with a smaller one before going to a bigger one. I have a rather slim butt plug that I start with, but usually end up going to a larger dildo once I'm used to the plug. Use lots of lube.

I'm sorta with you, though, I'm usually more turned on by the thought of fucking myself in the ass than actually doing it. Not that it feels bad, but usually it's not quite as exciting as I think it's going to be. It still would be fun to have someone else fuck me in the ass, though smile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anal