JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Trading Wifes Panties
Page: of 1  
MelvinNC Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2011-02-27
60 year old
Anyone into trading wifes or girlfriends panties let me know
[email protected]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jaynel19 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2014-09-30
66 year old from NJ
Oh gosh I cant believe I found this site. I cant tell you how many times i thought about how awesome it would be to trade my wifes cummy panties with another guys wife. I would love to give you permission to smell my wifes cunt and asshole while i do yours. I love my wife and think its so hot that i secretly can have another cum jerking off to my wifes beautiful wet cunt. Licking her juices and it would be so hot to share each others wife in this way. Im [email protected]
Jay but ha ha could be Jayne too
Unregistered ?

How do you guys get away with stealing your wive's panties? Mine would know they were missing instantly and suspect something.

I have a local bud who wants to get together with our wive's cunt stained panties but I would never get away with it.
Chester54 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2015-07-03
63 year old bisexual from Southeast Michigan
I'm in the same boat. Would love to share and smell others dirty panties, but I would never get away with it. Wife works from home, so I never get the mail. Can't really have them sent to work ....... Well maybe 😙
Unregistered ?

Would love to try this UK here pm me if interested
Unregistered ?

would love to exchange used panties, but cant think of a fool proof way of doing the exchange... any suggestions?
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I love the idea, but gave up on the mail thing a long time ago. I had a po box, and perhaps that is a solution for some of you, but I get off on the idea of sharing panties in person. I'd prefer to watch and hear another guy enjoy my wife's panty smell and taste, and to see him add his cum to her worn panty crotch. However, doing this in person is more difficult than I imagined, since there are apparently fewer locals into this.

I love the idea of meeting another husband at an adult bookstore or theatre, pulling our wives' worn panties out of our pockets, exchanging them, and immediately using them in front of each other. I'd love to smell and taste his wife's pussy from her panties, while watching him enjoy my wife's pussy smells and tastes.

It's the closest I'll ever get to sharing my wife, but in this way, I can at least share her cunt juices, smell, and taste.

Anyone near northeast PA (Poconos area) into meeting in person with panties?
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
Meeting up with a husband to trade wife's panties sounds hot. I think better than mailing them off someplace. This way you get to share your wife with another married man as you take his wife... Even better if you would happen to know each other's spouses. Just knowing that you have been between her thighs... It is just hard opening up to find that other husband...
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
Chester54 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2015-07-03
63 year old bisexual from Southeast Michigan
I absolutely love the idea of meeting in person.
Anyone in Michigan think the same?
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I've done it in both the mail and in person. A guy from this site actually has a pair of her dirty panties right now that I sent a week or so ago.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
If anyone is interested in sharing/swapping our wives' dirty panties then shoot me a message here or email me at [email protected]
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
drew23308 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2013-08-09
40 year old
Chester, I'm in Michigan and would love to swap panties.

66 year old from NJ
Amazing I'm almost exactly like you. My wife would never be with someone else. I love the smell of a feminine cunt. It is such a turn on to know that another guy can smell my wife cunt, masturbate of I would love to do it for him while he smells my wife. He cunt smells so good . What a turn on to share each other's wives panties. Jack off for a few hours, hearing each other tell how we wold love to fuck each other's wife.
I don't know where my bethal is but I'm in NJ not to far from the water gap. Did we speak once before? Is you wife pretty. What kind of panties does she wear? What size does she wear. I'd love to give you a hopefully really dirty pair and then another pair that you could wear I'm jaynel19@aol. Who knows maybe we'll connect . I've never done this nor been with a male but I think I could if he was like me fetish wise and happy married. It's important to have a solid trust

66 year old from NJ
I think about it every day. I wish my wife would become a
Hotwife she is way to conservative. Her cunt gets so wet I could bury my face in cunt for hours with my nose resting on her tight little dirt hole. If you where smelling her panties you would have my permission to tell me anything you'd like to do to her..I in turn will take your wife's panties and smell how good they are licking her count while beating off or if we met beat off in person. I'd Tell you how I'd like to fuck the shit out of your wife.
I don't know if this is still a good email address I'm katine19@aol
guy_chubby Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2008-04-20
49 year old curious
Mmmmm I love trade my ex gf who lives with me. email me [email protected] or IM. ex is very cute and skinny
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Trading Wifes Panties