JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » first meet.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I just had my first Jo meet. It was hot. We did some cock to cock rubbing, and some grinding. Then I laid on the floor and he got on top and we rubbed our cocks together. It was hot. I wish we had more time, I didn't get to cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
roundbreastedbeauty Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2011-06-08
59 year old
Wow. I love watching guys grind their cocks--missionary position like you described. There's a guy on XTube named muslhump who posts ONLY this kind of frot videos. They're very discreetly filmed (you don't see faces) and there's not a lot of variety to the action, but he (muslhump) is so passionate and vocal, there's no way you can watch without getting turned on. ::devilish grin::

So are you going to meet this person again?? Any chance you'll ever make a video??wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm not sure. I am willing to again, but it depends on him.
Unregistered ?

I remember my first JO meet up about 3 years ago. It was a lot like what you described. We started by solo jerking, then jerking each other. After some of that we had a little sword fight with our stiffies then he sucked me a little. After that, he laid down on the floor and I straddled him and finished off my cock with a big squirt to his chest and face.

He even caught a little spoogey jizz on his tongue. It was my first time and a culmination of 30 years of m2m fantasies! Now, I'm an addicted jack-off fiend who loves nasty meet-ups!
yeppers Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2006-10-19
49 year old bisexual from Fort worth, TX
invite me next time! grin
devilsknees Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2010-05-10
41 year old curious from Nottingham
Just reading about those experiences got me hard. I want a go!
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » first meet.