JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When a girl gives you a handjob, do you let her do it fully?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Lets face it...most females may be enthusiastic amateurs but end up doing it like they are sanding a chair leg!!
Add a reply Quote this post
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
doubleteeUK said:
Lets face it...most females may be enthusiastic amateurs but end up doing it like they are sanding a chair leg!!
Haha quite right..
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Wife enjoys nothing more than giving me a long rough hand job after a nice sloppy blow job. In fact we've found a number of different positions for me to be in that increase the pleasures and sensations. She enjoys keeping me on the "edge" for as long as she can until I blow the ropes out all over her. She thinks that's the greatest thrill and I'm not going to argue with her.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Love it when a babe does me all the way. My best was a good friend's wife. She was great in every way!!!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When a girl gives you a handjob, do you let her do it fully?