JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Volcano Orgasms!!!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I'm a multiple orgasm girl and I'm asking you sex fiends boys and girls to share a memory or a wish....of an orgasm you or your partner (hopefully both of you) had that was volcanic.

Here are a couple of my volcano multiples:
My boy toy and I were really into anal and he played with my ass and took his 8 inch wide cock slowly into my ass while whispering to me you're a good girl and slightly kissing me I was so relaxed his cock dived deeper in my pink hole and then he fucked my ass slow and hard I took all of him in and loved every second...he is a bodybuilder so he picked my ass up and he took us both to a place where we exploded together screaming out his cocks cum past my spine. I forgot my name

On regular chat a guy coached me thru a pussy fisting while I was typing on my Mac with one finger while I fisted myself deeper and harder squirting screaming out all over my chair ottoman and rug. I was so open and my cunnie kept exploding with pleasure I felt it the rest of the week!

Now it's your turn all of you cum out and confess your best volcanic moment(s)
Add a reply Quote this post
jimmyva Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-01-01
54 year old
When I was in my early twenties I went to the doctor because I started having a burning sensation if I pee'd right after Id cum. The doctor thought it was a prostate infection and had me drop my jeans and bend over the table. After donning a glove and lubing up he pumps my ass with his finger, deep and fast, to massage my prostate.
Before I knew what was happening I gasped and was cumming on the paper table cover. The thick ropes of cum made a popping sound when they hit the paper. The doctor asked what happened and I said "Sorry I came".
Never told my wife about it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

That's so hot! Because it is a real experience that could be on a pro bi vid. What turns me on even more was the innocence of your ass being pumped. I love anal. And since my mind is bisexual I love it even more!
Anal
jimmyva Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-01-01
54 year old
I didnt find out until I tried it at home some time later that when you cum, at least in a guy, your sphintcer muscle squeezes hard rhythmically. So I know the doctor could feel me squeezing his finger when I started cumming.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My most recent volcanic orgasm was few weeks ago, My GF got me a massage at a spa. Found out all the details when I got home. It was recommended by her gay coworker. One of the masseuses is a gay guy that will go the extra mile. I had no clue. When my massage was about over he removed the blanket and just smiled and said Nancy paid for it all and to just relax. He went to town on my cock. I think it was just the surprise factor . But when I came, he jerked me off to finish, I exploded. 6 or 7 big ropes 2 that landed on my face. I tried to touch him but he wouldn't let me saying this was all just for me. As I dressed he said next time I could.
Unregistered ?

Hot! Jimmy
Unregistered ?

Grunt.
I'm a professional therapeutic massage therapist. My focus is injury work so I work with doctors and physical therapists. Professionally I do NOT give happy endings but I do here especially with those who love my boards respond here and then pm me for something more intimate.

I love all men but I especially adore open men. You and the rest of you on this board are. I loved your share and want to kiss your wife for giving you such a sucking gift!eyeshot
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Volcano Orgasms!!!