JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time being inside a girl...
Page: of 1  
Mikemcd4117 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2012-05-15
43 year old
Just wanted to share my first experience of being inside of a woman with you all. Then maybe you guys could add your own inputs/stories and get the thread goin...

So my first time I was a senior in high school and I was dating a classmate of mine. We were both virgins prior to us having sex that night. We had dated for about 2 months and had done some making out, dry-humping, light fooling around, etc. but had never decided to go all the way. I think we were both a little nervous about the whole act haha. Well, we were getting more and more bold about our sex life and were quite eager to fully go at the next chance/night we got. I was over at her house on a Friday night and we were watching tv with her parents when it was getting late. Her parents announced that they were tired and were heading to bed. After waiting for about a half hour for them to settle in, my girlfriend whispered in my ear softly, "My parents are asleep, you can now have me!" Just hearing her say this to me made me extremely rock hard. She took her pants off and I removed mine. Trembling in anticipation, I carefully rolled a condom on to my huge erect cock. She positioned herself on her back on the couch and we readied a blanket to put over the top off us in case someone came downstairs. She told me quietly again, "I'm ready to give myself and my virgin pussy to you!" I couldn't believe how horny that made me. We placed a towel underneath her in preparation of a mess. I could feel us both shaking as I SLOWLY eased the head of my cock into her vaginal opening. I noticed her wincing as I could feel her twat being ripped open by my throbbing member. After about 4-5 mini thrusts, her hymen was completely broken apart and a plush pussy lay open behind it for me to push into. I glided my cock in and out of her in cumplete bliss as we felt dick and pussy meet for the first time. We couldn't believe how good the sensations felt as I rubbed my cock up against her silky vaginal walls. She moaned again and again "You feel soooo good inside of me!" I rubbed her insides thoroughly until she couldn't take anymore stimulation and I could feel her rhythmic vaginal contractions as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her body. Now it was my turn to cum. I pumped her harder and faster knowing that it was time for me to be satisfied. I rubbed the inside of her tight cunt with the head of my dick and shaft, telling her "You feel too wonderful, I'm not going to last!". I ejaculated soooo fucking hard into the condom while I was still inside of her. My body and legs shook violently as I shot my seed up against the rim of the condom. Pulling myself out of her, we both marveled at the amount of blood that was all over the condom and towel. After that we made out for a while and agreed that sex with each other was the best thing we'd ever experienced.

Anyone who wants to chat about sex and/or women's feet as we wank, add my name to your yahoo list. It's mikemcd4117. Hope you enjoyed the story!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fightinghand Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2011-09-03
bisexual from London
Fucking hot story brother!
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
My first time inside a girl was pitifully short. Fortunately it was repeated a number of times that night. First time we got hot and heavy, niether of us had safes, so we 69'd until she came, and then I came on her tits. I ran out and got some safes, and we fucked the rest of the night. I couldn't believe anything could feel that good!
Unregistered ?

I wanna say there could be two times that a guy fuck a girl for the first time.... with and w/o a condom. My very first time was with a condom on and i didnt enjoy it that much for two reason: i was drunk so dont remember much from that night and the condom didnt make it any better. the first time w/o a condom oh man it was great it feels mucg better than with one on... and we fucked in the pool for hours i remember wanting to cjm as soon as i felt her warm pussy i had to pull my dick out after a few strokes to not cum and restart ... but after that it was great she came i came and we continued fucking in the pool for like 4 hours... oh man it was great
Unregistered ?

Man I remember my first time being inside a girl. We lived in Ohio and my Mom's boyfriend had his daughter for the entire summer. She was close to my age I was 18 and she was 17 and we always hung out. Well after she had been there for about 2 weeks we were up late one night and downstairs in the basement. My Mom and her boyfriend were passed out because they had gone out that night and my little brother and sister were sleep. We sat on the couch and I brushed her leg against mine and my cock instantly got hard. I put my hand on her leg trembling and breathing hard and moved closer to me and then we were kissing She had on a large t-shit that stopped mid thigh. I had on a wife beater and shorts and no under wear so my huge cock was hanging out and against my leg. She saw the head of my cock poking out and touched it. We began kissing and I positioned my self so that my entire dick was now out but still wearing my shorts. She took my rod in her had and stroked it and then she climbed onto my lap. I had no idea she did not have on panties and I was so horny I stupidly failed to even think about a condom because it was my fist time and I was super charged up. I had no idea she didn't have on panties and when I felt her warm, tight, wet cunt slid down my cock I let out a moan and my eyes rolled back and I utter "ssssss oohhhhhh shiiiiit" I quietly moaned. I lasted on 10 minuets and before I knew it I was cumming up inside her pussy I freaked out at first because I came in her but she was on the pill. We ended up fucking all night and that began a summer of pussy that I will never forget.
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
My first real gf,many years ago, invited me to her house when her mum was out one evening. She was in her pyjamas when i arrived,which was the first time i had seen a girl in night clothes, so that got me rising. We sat on the sofa kissing, and for a young girl she had a fine pair of breasts, which she let me fondle. After a while she took my hand and pushed it down the inside of her pj bottoms onto her lovely hairy pussy, when i got my hand completely onto and into her pussy she was dripping wet. She then pushed my trousers down and off then took me by the hand to her bed. She was on the pill so didnt stop me when i started cumming as she was already shaking with her orgasm. You might think she was older than me as she took the lead, but she was only 4 days older than me but more experienced.
i just love mutual wanking
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
My first real gf,many years ago, invited me to her house when her mum was out one evening. She was in her pyjamas when i arrived,which was the first time i had seen a girl in night clothes, so that got me rising. We sat on the sofa kissing, and for a young girl she had a fine pair of breasts, which she let me fondle. After a while she took my hand and pushed it down the inside of her pj bottoms onto her lovely hairy pussy, when i got my hand completely onto and into her pussy she was dripping wet. She then pushed my trousers down and off then took me by the hand to her bed. She was on the pill so didnt stop me when i started cumming as she was already shaking with her orgasm. You might think she was older than me as she took the lead, but she was only 4 days older than me but more experienced.
i just love mutual wanking
Krieger Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-12-30
36 year old curious male from Wales, UK
My first time, I was twenty (late starter, I guess). I was hanging out with a girl, and we got a little drunk (though not completely smashed). Hugging became kissing, became fondling, then oral, and eventually full sex. She didn't know at the time that I was a virgin.
As a boy, my father told me about the birds and the bees - the lying bastard, I went steady with a woodpecker 'til I was 28.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
My first time putting my cock in a pussy I did not last long but now in my thirties I go the distance. I remember the first time i had a blow job where the chick swallowed it was awesome.
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
My first was with my wife about 40 years ago.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
I guess all of you where late starters i fuck my cuz when we was 10 and way up until she got married at first only dry cum but ooo later on i started shooting loads it was so good
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My first time I was in the 8th grade, she was in the 7th, ranchers daughter, in the hay loft!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

My Wife. Way too young. You'd get in trouble for that nowadays. Then it was just love.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
My first time inside a woman I was 19 and she was 20. It was the first weekend in November 1993 in Oshkosh, Wi just off the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh campus. The place was a house she rented with another girl. Long story short, we had sex a bunch of times but I couldn't cum because I couldn't get used to the feeling of condoms. She would cum and get tired of waiting for me to get there. She go outside to smoke and I'd have to finish myself off without the condom.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time being inside a girl...