JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fantasizing Someone Fucking My Wife
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Every time my wife leaves the house to go shopping @ the mall, I fantacise she is really going to her lover, to get fucked.

Turns me on like crazy...and I usually jerk-off while she is gone. stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
any14fun Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2011-10-17
43 year old
god how i dream of my wife fucking another guy, she has never had a big cock so would love to see her recieving one and then the guys cum dripping out of her snatch. i would then fuck her afterwards
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jimmyva Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2012-01-01
54 year old
My wife has never been into this in any way. But I had a girlfriend before I met me wife who was into some kinky things. We were both in our early twenties, and every year we would goto the beach on vacation. She definately had a "what happens in vegas" attitude. In those days we both liked to drink too much and one night drinking she said it would be funny to beat off one of the young beach bum guys.
So the next night she leads a young guy off the beach into this gazebo the motel owned and with me sitting there she proceeded to beat him off while giggling. Thats how it started. Over the next two years she excalated from handjobs to blowjobs, and was finally bringing young guys back to our hotel room and letting them fuck her.
So while we're both hit in the ass drunk, shes naked on the bed with some anonymous young guy getting pounded every night we're at the beach.
I guess it was kinda funny, young guys do cum alot and very quickly.
I guess I outgrew it faster than she did and we broke up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fantasizing Someone Fucking My Wife