JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gloryhole experiences
Page: of 1  
bi-in-indy Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-04-22
48 year old curious from Avon, IN
Just wanted to hear some of your gloryhole experiences.. Here's the only one I've had:

Responded to a craigslist ad. Chatted with the guy on email for a little while. Finally, the timing was right for both of us. He had one set up in his house. I was definitely nervous, but went through with it once I found out it was a nice condo in a nice part of town. Was impressed that the inside was well kept too.. Anyway, found the gloryhole, stepped up, dropped my pants, and got the BEST head ever! Never spoke to him at all that day. A month or so later, he had replied to one of my craigslist ads, but I asked if he did without, he said "sure", because he liked what he had the last time. Since then, we have gotten together several times without the gloryhole!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i stopped by an adult bookstore on the way home from work one afternoon--after hanging around a while decided to actually go into the booth and watch some vids. wasn't strokin in there too long when a dude in the next booth motioned for me to fill the gloryhole with my cock. Got the best head i've had in a long time--it was awesome! when i opened the door the dude was gone--never knew who he was, but that was hot!
Unregistered ?

Okay, I suppose I am going to look really dumb, but just what is a gloryhole? I wonder if there are others who, like me, haven't a clue, or am I the only one? D'oh me!
bartleby Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2005-09-15
heterosexual from Manchester, UK
dont seem to have gloryholes in the uk due to the fact that sex shops are so few and far between, although ive heard about them in the more intense gay clubs.

Mickey: a gloryhole is a hole in the wall of a toilet/cubicle/booth that you stick your cock through from oral sex from a stranger or visa versa ie suck a stragers cock (or just wank it off) i hope thats clear enough although if its not some one will certainly correct/ammend me

cheers
Unregistered ?

I very much enjoy giving handjobs and head at glory holes in xxx arcades. Don't get the chance much though.
Heero Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2005-08-15
41 year old bisexual
Please, please, please be really, really careful when doing anything sexually anonymous. Not only could the guy on the other side of that hole have STDs but they could be a cop, or they could really like cutting off dicks.

Safer sex people, safer sex...
Unregistered ?

bartleby said:
dont seem to have gloryholes in the uk due to the fact that sex shops are so few and far between, although ive heard about them in the more intense gay clubs.

Mickey: a gloryhole is a hole in the wall of a toilet/cubicle/booth that you stick your cock through from oral sex from a stranger or visa versa ie suck a stragers cock (or just wank it off) i hope thats clear enough although if its not some one will certainly correct/ammend me

cheers

Thanks for explaining that to me. Now I know. I hate being the one who doesn't know.
Unregistered ?

That's good advice heero. It sounds fun but risky. I like to keep my cock safe.
Unregistered ?

It used to be a lot of fun being sucked off. But rather see and know the guy these days. Still, don't mind watching some times.
taddy Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2007-01-12
bisexual from Midwest usa
I love it when ynger guys are in the booths!
TexasUncutGuy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2005-10-30
46 year old homosexual from Dallas, Texas
I was in Austin for business once...
and decided to go slightly out of town to one of the many ABSs that are right outside the city limits...
bought my tokens...
went in to the booth, not knowing that there was a gh...
dropped some coins...
and started watching the video and jerking off...
I noticed the hole and an eye staring through...
so I decided to give my "audience" a really good show...
then, he poked his tongue through the hole...
and I decided...
"What the hell!"...
one of the greatest blowjobs I have ever gotten...
and I made that shit last...
I would feed him and pull back as needed...
after working that mouth for about half an hour without cumming...
I decided to pull out, zip up, and knock on the booth next to me...
the "mouth" opened the door to let me in...
and I fucked his mouth for another half hour or so before shooting all over him...
Unregistered ?

Hawt post, Tex.
Unregistered ?

i need to go to one of these ABS. The thought of jerking in a booth while others watch is fucking hot...
Unregistered ?

Don't know if I'd be keen to poke percy through the hole in the wall.Its too much of a trust issue for me. Would probably find it fun to watch a glory hole in action though.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » gloryhole experiences