JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Only like to suck?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

yeah its a wild feeling
Add a reply Quote this post
PantySlut Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2014-08-22
63 year old bisexual male
I just like the cock....
lov2jakit223 said:
Ive been reading alot of posts and im wondering if alot of us guys who are bi or just curious, only have a fetish for sucking cock? I know that with me, i love women but i have an extreme addiction to sucking a big, thick, beautiful cock. Theres just nothing hotter to me than getting a mans dick off with my lips, but i dont have any desire to be fucked by another man. It seems im not alone on this but im just wondering if thats the way it is for most of us, or would more guys like to take it further? Just a thought..
I love Boners and BlowJobs
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DeltaZebra Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-02-16
69 year old
I've been that way all of my life. I love to 69 or just suck but don't like kissing or fucking other guys. Also, don't like anything up my ass. Also, don't understand how a guy can lick someone's ass hole.
Unregistered ?

agree. sucking fills a primal need, a desire that the other stuff doesnt have
pantyman23 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2015-11-24
59 year old bisexual from AIEA HI.
I fell in love with aucking cock from the start it only got me wanting more and more im a cock lover for life
M JUST A VERY SEXUAL GUY IN GOOD. SHAPE SMOOTH HOT HARD ADDICTED TO BATEINGWANT TO MAKE FRIENDS TALK TRADE ETC HIT ME UP. [email protected]
Unregistered ?

Been sucking my mate for years now never wanked him once . I think if I did try to wank him i wouldn't be able to stop myself taking it in my mouth .It love doing it. Only ever done him but eager to try another one .got cpl of pics on kik of him sucking me . Same name
Unregistered ?

i don't want to kiss another guy either but i'm begining to love looking at dick i've never been fucked but i've fucked my ass with toys.
Unregistered ?

help me make my ass hole a pussy while i make love to my fingers.
Unregistered ?

I only want to suck unless it is one friend who I have not seen for a few years.

I would do anything he wanted. No idea why but he really fucking turns me on. The thought of doing anything like kissing with any other man is hideous to me.

I would do whatever he wanted me to though. The thought of having his big cock and balls to play with is one I wank over often. I want to be his little cock slut. Kiss lick and love his full balls, worship his big sexy cock. Swallow his load. Take his load up me so I can see how he fucks and uses that cock.

OK wank time.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Often men at bookstores want to suck u and expect nothing in return, of course they could have been there a while and already cum ?.

? :
qf3000 Amateur Jackinchatter

365 posts since 2014-01-07
61 year old bisexual from Tasmania
lov2jakit223 said:
Ive been reading alot of posts and im wondering if alot of us guys who are bi or just curious, only have a fetish for sucking cock? I know that with me, i love women but i have an extreme addiction to sucking a big, thick, beautiful cock. Theres just nothing hotter to me than getting a mans dick off with my lips, but i dont have any desire to be fucked by another man. It seems im not alone on this but im just wondering if thats the way it is for most of us, or would more guys like to take it further? Just a thought..

I love pussy (eating and fucking), but I also love to suck cock and swallowing loads. I love anal sex with women and men - both giving and receiving.
Unregistered ?

I would have to say yes myself.i enjoy sucking cock and swallowing cum for women to see.i have been fucked by guys and two women. I prefer sucking most of the time.
oldroughrider Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual from South central Michigan
Ohh yes, suck, suck, suck. However have thought about getting fucked if it was the right guy with a nice slim cock. My first wife and a female friend would both finger fuck my ass and massage my prostrate and I loved the feel and the loads it produced. Can just imagine what I cock might do for me.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Only like to suck?