JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking/Wank meets - Cheating?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I just wondered what some of you guys thought about this. Do you consider masturbation or masturbating with someone else as being unfaithful?

Wanking is a fun hobby of mine, I've done it for years and have a lot of fun with it. I would never consider cheating on my partner with another woman, however I have and will again, wank with other guys. I don't exactly feel guilty, but I've just been thinking as to what it actually is. I don't intend to discuss it with her as it is a private thing for me. She knows I wank and look at celebs, but she isn't aware I chat and meet with other guys and do it.

I just thought I'd see what opinions and experiences were out there.
Add a reply Quote this post
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Masturbating, in and of itself? No.

However, if you're getting emmotional and/or sexual needs met with someone other than your significant other, and your partner hasn't given his/her blessing to do so...that's cheating in my book.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cromie Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-02-05
53 year old curious from Newcastle, England
I was about to ask a similar question myself until I found this thread. So in that regard I am not best placed to give an answer.
For me I have the opportunity to do this, meet a bud but no experience of such things other than DIY.
Way I look at it is this.
If asking mrs for sex pisses her off (which it is at moment) then don't ask. But still remains my frustration so why not share this with someone who is interested?
Not exactly replacing the emotional intimacy of a relationship with a woman.
Merely addressing the physical need to orgasm.
Any comments?
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
I don't have a gf or anything but the way I see it, this is between you, your mates and your cock. You're gonna beat off with our without your buddies. What difference does it make if they're there? If you were doing more than just a jack session, it's more like cheating.
21finish Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2012-07-08
curious male from USA - Florida
I agree that simple masturbation act may not be unfaithful particularly if your partner knows about it - and they usually do. If masturbating with someone else, you are probably drifting over to the infidelity region. If doing a live session and helping another get off by jerking (or rubbing) each other, you're getting way over the edge. If you get into a regular and common event to the exclusion of your partner, then you have fully become unfaithful. Is there really a black and white issue here though? This is a touchy question that each person must ask and answer for themselves. Personally, Yes I have been over the line a bit even though only by cam to cam masturbation with a few other people. I will live with it though as my need for sexual release out-ways my regret for any lessening of fidelity.
Retired, married, mid-70s, Str8 but Curious
addpea Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2007-04-21
curious
One of the reasons I haven't yet had a wanking session with a guy is because I know my ex gf would not have like me doing it and it just adds to the guilt. I jokingly got it into the conversation a couple of times and she always said that it would be worse if I did something with a guy than a women. Now not all women will think like that but knowing she did meant I knew I couldn't do anything with another guy. I never told her about camming as I don't think she would have understood and I didn't feel guilty about that although I have to say I did when a did it with a female.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking/Wank meets - Cheating?