JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys who like cumming in pants in public
Page: of 1  
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
i was wondering if there are other guys who like to cum in their pants/underwear/trousers in public places? personally i love the feeling of filling my underwear with cum while the people around me have no idea (though sometimes guys catch on). i do this all the time and everywhere - in class, at the library, in restaurants, in bars, at the movies, at friends houses, riding in cars, just about any other place i can. part of the thrill is cumming in public, and the other part is the feeling of filling up my underwear with my jizz. are there other guys who feel that way?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I am with you there, soxandboxersboy. I recall once that I had a small, flexible JO sleeve that could be used as an "enlarger"...Had a loop around my nutsack to hold it back and had metal beads imbedded in the shaft to give a ribbed sensation. I put it on, put on my briefs and pants and went out for the day. Just by subtly thrusting my hips, I could get my meat to slip back and forth in the sleeve hands-free! Basically JO off with out having to touch myself. Just walking itself made my meat slip and slide! Finally, just walking down the street I went over the top and had an intense orgasm. Could feel the hot jizz cream out into my briefs. After the orgasm shudders (I think a couple of people might have noticed), I had to scramble for cover as the jizz spot started to leak through my pants into view. Made getting home a real adventure. I would recommend it to everyone!
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
I love doing this while I drive at night. Love the intense wet feeling afterwards.

Actually I'm alone at the office. Think I may treat myself to my very own creampie.
Unregistered ?

I was a kid, maybe 16 and went to my pastors house with some friends. I got to fiddling with my hand under pillow in my lap (there was a girl with a very low top there that night) and danged if I didn't cum. Delicious feeling. I could smell it. I had to dash for the bathroom. I went for a long walk to let the wet spot dry.

Sadly I waited too long and another guy got that girl.
Unregistered ?

love doing this! especially dancing with a girl ni a tight dress... grind right up on that tight butt and let one lose in a club grin some girls even try their hardest to get you to cum yourself so its twice as good
BateDate Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-01-19
60 year old bisexual from California
LOVE doing this in class. I have one class I take and the seats are in a theater round kind of class. I sit in the back row and masturbate down my pant leg. I cut the pockets out so I always have the ability to feel my cock. I usually wear flip flops so when I jizz and when class is over i get up and it drips down my legs to my feet.
I also have a bud that i tag with in public places. We do bate dares ALL the time. I just left my mark in the post office last night about 11pm.
Love making macho gazpacho
royston69 Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2012-07-13
54 year old heterosexual from York UK
Fucking love bating in public. Have done it in the office (which I share with about 20 other people), on a bus, on a train, in the cinema and in the car. My system is to wear loose jogging pants with cotton boxers which I pack with a wad of absorbant kitchen towel (tissues break up too easily). Easy to slip a hand down there and luckily I'm able to cum easily by gently massaging the base of my shaft. I have NEVER been caught, and I must have done it well over 100 times.

My public bating started about 3 years ago when I was round at a friends house and his daughter, who'd just turned 16, was playing Nintendo Wii. She was wearing pink gym shorts and her arse was just irresistable. Everyone was concentrating on the game so I took my opportunity and filled my boxers there and then. Soon after I made my excuses and left but, without tissues, I'm sure a wet cum stain was visible though my jeans! I kind of hope the daughter put two and two together because she looked as hot as hell razz
It's a funny old game...
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
I am with you there, soxandboxersboy. I recall once that I had a small, flexible JO sleeve that could be used as an "enlarger"...Had a loop around my nutsack to hold it back and had metal beads imbedded in the shaft to give a ribbed sensation. I put it on, put on my briefs and pants and went out for the day. Just by subtly thrusting my hips, I could get my meat to slip back and forth in the sleeve hands-free! Basically JO off with out having to touch myself. Just walking itself made my meat slip and slide! Finally, just walking down the street I went over the top and had an intense orgasm. Could feel the hot jizz cream out into my briefs. After the orgasm shudders (I think a couple of people might have noticed), I had to scramble for cover as the jizz spot started to leak through my pants into view. Made getting home a real adventure. I would recommend it to everyone!

How hot is that story! Love it! laugh
Unregistered ?

Sometimes on public transport if I see a guy having a perve I will move around a bit to give him a better look up my skirt and open my legs just that bit more. have seen guys start to harden up. I always give them a smile as I leave
Dorian_Hawk Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2013-02-26
45 year old heterosexual from France
Oh my god Sexbabe, that's really excting ! I begin to have an hard on just by reading your post ! It's works ! wink No joke, I swear !
Unregistered ?

great to know other guys like this. i used to do this all the time at school in the back row of class. several times a day. everyone knew i was doing it, big wet patch on my trousers too. fantastic feeling to cum like that, made me shoot loads and i loved that cold wet feeling of all the cum afterwards. only trouble was it turned your trousers into cardboard lol. still love masturbating in public and being seen whenever possible - without getting into illegal behaviour of course.
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Love doing it in class when I was in college & high school. Sit in the back and get off in my pants, filling my underwear with cum. Like BateDate I have a bud I do dares with which makes it even hotter.
JackingJay Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2012-02-12
35 year old homosexual from Cape Town
BateDate said:
LOVE doing this in class. I have one class I take and the seats are in a theater round kind of class. I sit in the back row and masturbate down my pant leg. I cut the pockets out so I always have the ability to feel my cock. I usually wear flip flops so when I jizz and when class is over i get up and it drips down my legs to my feet.
I also have a bud that i tag with in public places. We do bate dares ALL the time. I just left my mark in the post office last night about 11pm.

Man! Thats just great! I would love to go on a bate dare like that.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » guys who like cumming in pants in public