JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » New to anal sex... need some advice
Page: of 1  
tn_guitarist Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-03-17
38 year old homosexual from Nashville, Tennessee
Hey all! I recently had my first experience with anal sex. I love my boyfriend and we decided to take that step. I'm more of a top and he is more of a bottom but we both want to be versatile. Anyway, the first time we tried it, I topped but I had trouble keeping an erection, I don't know why! I am incredibly attracted to my boyfriend and any other time I would have a huge erection, but i just couldn't keep one. It felt really good to fuck him which is why its so odd. I'm thinking it was only nerves, but is there any advice out there?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Probably nerves. I doubt it has anything to do with lack of attraction.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
I go to a gay site www.justusboys.com which has a number of Forums. This problem has been raised a number of times and the general opinion is that it is usualy due to nerves probably as the result of the guy worrying about sexuality issues. The suggestion recommended is to get to know the other guy and take things slowly. Easier said than done ! Best of luck.
Twizzler Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2005-08-20
42 year old homosexual from Massachusetts
Try to relax as much as possible before trying....erotic massage, oral, etc. This happened with my ex, I was his first guy...ever and the nerves really kept him from enjoying topping or bottoming....eventually through multiple nights and lots of foreplay we got past that and fucked a lot for years...just take it slow and keep trying
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » New to anal sex... need some advice