JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Shower BJ
Page: of 1  
scorpion_tail Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-03-14
from US
I work out often and always shower after lifting and doing cardio. I've gotten lucky a couple times in the locker room doing some JO with other dudes. Last Monday it went a step further.

I've been noticing this young, thin latino guy looking at me while I lift. He's usually in the weight room with a much older man. I assumed they were an item and, though I thought this young dude cute, did what I could to be good and decent.

Early this week I got to the gym sooner than usual and the place was pretty dead. Changing in the locker room I saw this same latin dude also getting ready--this time alone. We glanced at each other then went about our business. Throughout my workout we were kind of playing eye games in the mirrors. After I was done lifting I went for a run then came back to the gym to shower and change.

That latin boy was also in the locker room while I was undressing....I wondered if he was waiting for me. He was behind me and I could feel his eyes on my back while I pulled off my clothes. I thought "fuck it" and just got naked in front of him, then turned around to stuff my shorts into my backpack and give him a good look at my half-sprung dick.

I could tell he was staring at my cock and I was really trying to keep it from getting full-on hard. I decided to wrap a towel around me and lock my shit up before my dick got to raging. I walked to the sinks near the showers and splashed some water on my face trying to calm down.

After a minute or two that little latin boy walks into the showers and opens one of the stall doors. He pulls his towel off and hangs it on the hook outside the stall while looking back at me. I maintain eye contact and by now my dick is fucking throbbing. That boy's ass was smooth and perky....the kind of ass you spread and find a tight little knot of a hole that's too clean and neat not to fuck.

The boy walks into the shower stall and closes the door only halfway. Keeping his back to me he turns the water on and gets in the stream. He looks back at me a second time and now I can see the purple tip of his uncut cock standing up all shiny and wet and hard. I made a decision to go for it.

Taking the empty shower stall across from him, I take off my towel and show him my bouncing rod. Without closing the stall door I turn on the water, get in the stream, then pump some soap into my hand and use it to lube up my dick. As I stroke I nod my head, telling him to come on over.

He hesitated for just a second and looked down the shower room to make sure it was empty and clear. Then he grabbed his towel and walked quickly to my stall. I shut the door. For a moment we stood in the water face to face, cocks jumping and brushing each other. I took his hand and wrapped his fingers around my dick. "You wanna suck that?" I asked.

He nodded affirmative.

"Then do it..."

Instantly that little latin boy was on his knees taking my dick deep into his throat. He started with a full-on dive on my cock then eased up to lick it and really taste each inch of my piece. Then he moved down to my nuts and licked them clean while drinking the shower water falling off them.

"I'm gonna fuck your throat" I whispered. He looked up at me and nodded. One of his hands was jerking that hot little uncut dick. I pushed my thumb between his lips and probed his mouth. Then I pulled out and licked my thumb clean. Taking the back of his head with both hands, I forced my dick deep past his tonsils.

Between my cock and the shower stream he had a hard time catching his breath and it got pretty loud. I didn't care. I was face fucking this little twink in public and my dick was going to breed. He stopped jerking and put both hands on my ass, shoving my pelvis toward his mouth. He even fingered my hole while choking on my dick.

As I came I bent over and slammed his head right into it all. He had no choice but to swallow and when I was done dumping down his throat I brought his head up to mine to kiss him and taste my seed on his tongue. While I licked my nut off the inside of his mouth he milked his load out and I felt it fall from my nuts to my thigh then onto the shower floor.

I gave him a quick kiss then handed him his towel and let him pass out the stall. I stayed in the shower long enough to make sure he was gone from the locker room by the time I got to toweling off and dressing.

I hope we run into each other again. That was one of the hottest blowjobs I've ever received.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hardnwet Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2005-08-22
63 year old homosexual male from North Carolina
very hot!
strokin2asians Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2013-03-26

fuckin lucky boy..........
http://strokin2asians.blogspot.com
Unregistered ?

That was hot, That wouldn't of happened in the gym i used to go as it was a communal shower with two entrances.
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
that story is so hot - I was stroking while reading it..great details!
addicted to jacking
jerkingturkey Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2013-06-03
35 year old curious
damn that story was really hot!!!
it got me fully hard and stroking wink
keep jerkin that turkey!
daveyboy89 Novice Jackinchatter