JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives Panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
grandslam Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2013-07-06
47 year old curious from TEXAS
wantsumfun said:
Sniffing sweet female scent is quite arousing.
wink Love that smell! I love hamper divining and getting a pair out I'll wear a pair all day then switch into my boxer briefs and put them back in the hamper. guess it's the thrill of getting caught? I've actually started wearing jock straps this summer they are quite comfortable my wife doesn't like them but it's air conditioned for me.laugh
Boston Redsox 2013 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wantsumfun Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2013-01-21
63 year old from Georgia
pantyfreak said:
I love to jack off with wife's silky panties. Love jacking off into other women's panties also!! Have used both of my sister in laws. Wife's sister is skinner and likes silky panties. I've used my mother in laws too. She likes to wear silky nylon full briefs. I've accidentally cum in her beige panties. Tried to lean it out the best I could. But fuck, it felt so good!

Interesting. I thought I was the only one to have jacked with my sister in laws and mother in laws panties. MIL is kind of a bitch but her pussy smelled nice, so I shot my cream in the crotch of her panties. She would have a fit if she knew I smelled her pussy scent and did that, which is what made it even more fun.

I always thought it would be fun to share panties and jack in person with another guy but never have found the right connection for that.
Unregistered ?

I've worn a few panties in my time from my mums years ago now I do my wifes . Love the smell taste always great for licking. Also done the wifes friends . If anyone fancys a chat . Drop by ur number uk only
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My first wife and I were married in November 1961 and right from the beginning, we enjoyed sharing sexy situations. When we were home alone in our house, we seldom wore any clothes when we were not cold. One day we were folding a load of laundry from the dryer and I picked up a clean pair of panties and put them over my face, with the crotch right over my face. She said wait, I bet you would like this pair better, and handed me a soiled pair she had recently taken off. She put that pair over my face and made sure the crotch was right over my nose. Then she said to put that pair on, as she wanted to see how I looked in her panties.
She took a pair of my briefs and put them on. So I am standing there in her panties and she was in my Jockey briefs. I liked the feel of her soft panties, but she didn't care for my cotton briefs. I took my pants off her and she pulled her panties off me, and we fell onto the bed for a great 69 session.
Great memories.
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wives Panties