JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » CURIOUS? !!! About Prostate Stimulators
Page: of 1  
gqpapi28 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2006-08-24
38 year old
I am as straight as they come...sorry if you are disappointed...but here's my scenario...

In a discussion about multiple orgasms...I was told that a man can have a more intense orgasm if his prostate is stimulated. If I could have a more intense orgasm...I would be grateful!

Has anyone tried a device to stimulate their prostate that is safe?

There are a few that vibrate and aren't that large for beginners but it is something I was considering trying.

If you have any suggestions that won't land me in an emergency room with a device up my ass that can't get out or that isn't toxic...please share your tips and suggestions so that I can learn.

THANKS!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Aneros. They've got an entire line, mostly non-vibrating, of various sizes. Works like a charm. First time or two, it may take a bit to get into the groove and get comfortable with it, but once you do, it's amazing.

There are some videos online, but I find that most of the guys in them appear to be hamming it up for the camera, making the experience look more extreme than I've found it to be. Don't get me wrong...it feels great. But, unlike most of the videos I've seen, I don't find myself looking like a scene out of The Exorcist when I use it.
gialuv24 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2007-02-09
36 year old curious from Hawaii Born & New Jersey Bred
Hey Papi!

I was curious to know too....I wanted to spice up my sex life with my boyfriend and was curious about the same thing too...I'm glad that you are strong enough with your sexuality to want to try something new...I hope to try this with my boyfriend but haven't yet...

How to Stimulate Your Prostate.

I hope to read more about this post from others too to learn what are good prostate devices for guys... I found some on Adam & Eve but am not sure which ones are good. I certainly don't want any of these to get stuck inside where I have to take him to the Emergency Room.

Anyone have advice?

Prostate Toys

Love,

Gia
Life is short. Cum hard!
vasdef Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-11-18
64 year old from Texas
I've got to second the opinion on the Aneros. Its shape is brilliant in how it works. I wouldn't go with vibrators, they will actually deaden the effect after the first few moments. The Aneros really works, whether you are going for hands free, jacking, or wearing it in the middle of intercourse.

Just do not lose a bet and have to wear it as you walk around Mayfest or the mall, or something. I saturated a pair of undies with precum!
gqpapi28 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2006-08-24
38 year old
Thanks....

Any ANEROS that you could recommend for a newbie?

Vibrating is a no...that's good to know...what is one that wouldn't be too painful or good for hands free?
vasdef Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2006-11-18
64 year old from Texas
I think they call it the Syn. Go small. They make some big ones. Unless you need a big one to get a feeling, go small. Its all I can take. aneros.com
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
the Nexus serie are good too. I bought the Nexus Slide as my first time prostate toy. Haven't had a hands free orgasm just with the toy but it feels good and I am getting there. Am holding myself off from jackjng right now and only use the Nexus. I thought that sooner or later I'll be so horny that just the stimulus from the Nexus would do it. I'm in on the third day now and I came really close yesterday, so hopefully tonight wink
Unregistered ?

I like my Aneros Helix. I only wish it came with more time to spend actually using it. That wasn't in the box. frown

Rod said:
Don't get me wrong...it feels great. But, unlike most of the videos I've seen, I don't find myself looking like a scene out of The Exorcist when I use it.

Haha, yeah! Pretty much.laugh
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
gqpapi28 said:
Thanks....

Any ANEROS that you could recommend for a newbie?

Vibrating is a no...that's good to know...what is one that wouldn't be too painful or good for hands free?

I went with the Eupho Classic. While Aneros marks it as being for the "advanced" user, it's slimmer than most of their "beginner" models, so looked like it might be a bit easier to accommodate.
backdoor_man034 Skilled Jackinchatter

751 posts since 2013-11-23
55 year old heterosexual from Kentucky
I enjoy using my wife's 8 inch vibrator. It gives me such a power, high volume orgasm EVERY time!
Tail2tail Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2015-01-15
48 year old
I mostly use a dildo but will use just about anything In my ass for an amazing cum session.

http://www.bordello-sex-toys.co.uk/shop/26700/art0/h4910/10954910-origpic-a4ae9e.png
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Over the years I have purchased several prostate massagers and I tried them several times but they never did anything for me. I have used external stimulation with much better results.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
I also have tried many types of Aneros massagers with not a great deal happening so now I've found some household items like a Kitchen Paper Towel Roll Holder about 30cm long & 20mm dia with a Chrome Ball on the end of about 25mm dia this fits snuggley up my arse & reaches my Prostate Gland & beyond love to feel the Ball rubbing on me Seminal Vesicles pushing out my Semen till it starts to flow out & over my Glans Head collecting a pool of warm clear/ white ejaculate in my handcock
General Str8 nice guy
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » CURIOUS? !!! About Prostate Stimulators