JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation in a work/school washroom
Page: < prev  of 6  
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
I work retail and see so many foxy girls that I'm surprised I'm not in the restroom 40 times a day! I get too nervous.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
marriedguy Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-01-12
55 year old curious from SE, uk
I have masturbated in many public toilets and even at my desk at work when I was working late. Not had the pleasure of knowing I was being listened to or heard others masturbating as well.
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
I got caught sort while out travelling and needed a dump. While I sat in the cubical I noticed a hole in the wall to the next one. I lent over and looked through and saw another eye looking back. I sat back up and kept quiet. I started to hear noises from next door, a rustling and grunts. I looked through the hole again and could just see a hard cock being pumped. Next thing I know I'm sitting back masturbating and leaning forward now and again to watch this other cock. Then I see the eye again and know he is watching me so I stand up facing the hole push my pants right down and lift my shirt and quietly called out "watch this." The eye reapeared at the hole so I gave him front and side views before i shot cum all over the floor.
Novice Surfer
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation in a work/school washroom