JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been to an orgy?
Page: of 1  
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
ORGY: An assembly of 10 or more completely naked people of both sexes in a single room, clearly visible to each other, and engaging in various forms of carnal lust including, but not necessarily limited to, sexual intercourse, masturbation, and oral and anal gratification.

Just curious......Has anybody ever been to an orgy? Does anybody even have reliable information that orgies still occur? Or do you think that they died out in ancient Roman times?

Alternate question.....Would you be uninhibited enough to attend an orgy? (Assuming safe sex practices are rigidly observed.)

My answers.....Never been to one.....Never actually heard of one.....YESSSSSSS, I would f**kin LOVE to participate in an orgy.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Same here!!! deffintly would do it!!!
Unregistered ?

Never with 10 but with 6. 3 couples, all naked doing body paints. After a while it turned into an orgy. No swapping but everyone fucked together in a small room. It was very hot!

A group shower to clean up afterwords.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
matthew said:
Never with 10 but with 6. 3 couples, all naked doing body paints. After a while it turned into an orgy. No swapping but everyone fucked together in a small room. It was very hot!

A group shower to clean up afterwords.

WOW...WAY TO GO MATTHEW!!! Thanks for sharing your orgy experience.

Actually, the 10 people in my orgy definition was entirely arbitrary. (I was just trying to eliminate like a three-some in a bedroom.....where a couple brings in another person to share the sex. That's HOT....but it's not a real ORGY.)

Six people can certainly do an orgy. As long as they're doing uninhibited sex and everybody can see everybody else. Swapping is not mandatory....but highly encouraged. And the group shower for cleanup is a nice touch to the ORGY ritual.
Unregistered ?

Thanks Danny, I miss those days and friends.
Unregistered ?

Back in the day, we were into swinging. That le to many orgies. All great fun, but we finally quit both swinging and orgies out of fear of disease
Anaya Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-03-21
36 year old bisexual from Michigan
Never have...but it's definitely a curiousity of mine. I would love to do it...but there's so many diseases out there, it's pretty scary. >.<
The thought kinda turns me on, though...
ericgoren27 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-04-15
47 year old
Anaya said:
Never have...but it's definitely a curiousity of mine. I would love to do it...but there's so many diseases out there, it's pretty scary. >.<
The thought kinda turns me on, though...

Ditto... couldn't have said it better myself.
Ophelia38 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2007-03-05
55 year old heterosexual from West Coast
Actually orgies do happen and are even sponsored. I won't say that I have been, but I certainly have tossed around the idea with my BF. Here is an example of a local (to me) group that sponsors such activities.

http://www.wetspot.org/welcome.htm
Unregistered ?

As long as I had assurance that all were disease (and I mean ALL diseases that could be sexually transmitted), then, of course, I'd strip and delve in without question!
Unregistered ?

id LOVE to be in an orgy
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever been to an orgy?