JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Taste ?
Page: of 1  
jackerindy Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2007-04-07
54 year old heterosexual from indianapolis, indiana USA
Okay, so I was thinking......as someone who has become curious about his sexuality....I love eating pussy. Dang do I love eating pussy. wondering about dick and was thinking...if pussy is flesh and cock is flesh...does that mean that dick tastes like pussy? You know, like everything tastes like chicken?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Granted, I've never tasted cock before, but I'm pretty sure they taste nothing like each other at all. The taste from a pussy is not the skin itself, but the secretions that come from it.
I'm just a guy
WildJim Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-08-04
50 year old curious from Arizona
Two totally different tastes. First of all pussy has more of a smell to it, it's also more wet, and the part about tasting like chicken is a lie. I love eating chicken and eating pussy is not my favorite. Now dick is different, before cumming, it has a very soft smell and what gives it a taste is the pre-cum. Pre-cum makes that soft-bleach taste and smell, way different than pussy. In my experience, I've had alot more pussy than dick in my mouth, but if I had both in front of me right now ready for oral, I would go for the dick.
collegeboy32 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2006-03-30
43 year old heterosexual from mississippi
i've never had dick before but I can bet that they are two very different taste. 1st they two very dif smells, when i get sweaty and stuff i smell dif down there than my girl does. next i think that when a girl really gets wet, her juices add to the flavor.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Taste ?