JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Gym Shower... curious
Page: of 1  
BobGreeber Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2007-04-21
41 year old
Anyone here have in Colorado Springs with a Bally's membership? Would love to see you in the showers, always been a fantasy of mine to be able to freely look at another guy. I have never done anything with a guy but was always curious.

Something like this perhaps... http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?cv=0&idx=5&v=J9W1PAi110-&cl=omh6ZJStAO-
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

41 year old
No one interested or from Colorado Springs?
Unregistered ?

I'm not in Colorado Springs by a long shot...but I wish there were more young men who liked to look in the showers at the gym where I work out. You never know, but something good might come of it.

41 year old
Any good stories from the gym showers?
Unregistered ?

I don't know if I have any "good stories" or not but I have had a few experiences that I remember well and would love to repeat if the opportunity presents itself. Things just happen sometimes. Two guys...in the showers...one guy, or maybe both, sneaking peeks at the other without trying to be obvious about it...next thing you know one or the other, or both, start getting erections. Then comes the point at which both guys make eye contact. Non-verbal indicators are often exchanged to indicate "hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" and it sorta goes from there.
Unregistered ?

can tell us the stories of some of the experiences
Kevin_Foxxx Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2007-04-18
34 year old curious
Well, I have had such experience. Once, I was in the swimming pool and after an hour swimming me and a guy were in the showers. We were looking at each other and suddenly he got hard on. I followed him and we jerked a lot there. It was interesting, but I feel sorry that I was only 13 or 14 years old, so it was not as hot as I would think of it now...smooth
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Not in CO either but I have been lucky in thegym lockerrooms,

I have hooked up for circle jerk in showers or look at each other across from stall to stall.

One gym locatio has shower with vestibule- perfect for 2 people to discretely jack or suck each other off- I have been going there for 18 months and have "used" that shower 7 times.....
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard

41 year old
The idea I think of being caught "playing" in the shower makes it more enticing. One guy I saw was shaved and had a metal cockring on. It was very clean looking. I'm str8 but am still curious.
Unregistered ?

I'll agree that the thought of getting caught adds a little excitement...but it also takes away from the feeling of relaxed enjoyment.

41 year old
It does add some excitement. When I was younger we had a Sports Center and it had one of those closed off "by a curtain" shower stalls in the main shower and I used to "release" there without anyone knowing. I guess it's been a fantasy of mine ever since to see someone else do it too.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Gym Shower... curious