JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » anyone into black girls????
Page: < prev  of 4  
n_skc Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2008-08-19
heterosexual male from Kansas City
I love love love black women!
Str8 Jacker in KCMO
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
I didn't realise I was until I went to Mombassa in my early 20's. These weren't veleb type black girls, but just local girls who came in from the surrounding villages at night to frequent the many bars, looking for trade.
I remember the first one I slept with. I was walking back to my ship and she approached a group for us asking if anyone wanted to take her home. My mats put me up to it. We walked a few hundred yards to a small building which was very pleasant inside, but just one room that doubled as a living and sleeping room. She took me in and started kissing straight away and indressing eachother.
I'll never forget the amazing sight, under the dull glow coming from an oil lamp, of her standing there with her beautiful ebony skin and pure white bra and panties. Such a wonderful sight. A beautiful firm little body with the wonderful contrasts of black and white.
The sex was equally wonderful seeing her beautiful body as she worked her magic on me.
I have no idea what it was we were smoking in the bars, but I seemed to have a permanent hard-on and we had sex several times throughout the night.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Blackandcream and joesblacks love them, though they love big dick black men most, they love black , shows in their names love
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » anyone into black girls????