JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Aneros?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

OK...I'm considering an Anerosprostate massager. Does anyone have any experience with one? Does it work as the website states? Love to hear some feedback...Thanks in advance
Add a reply Quote this post
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I've got an MGX. For me, it's more like an enhancer. When I put it in, it's like the sensations are multiplied by ten. Sometimes, the stimulation from the device alone is fantastic. It's amazing how much precum the thing will make you produce. I have had hand-free orgasms with it, but they've been non-ejaculatory. However, I've never had a "Super O".

If you've already done some anal play, I'd recommend it, as it's much better than a normal plug. However, if you've never done it before and aren't sure about anything going in the out door, get a cheaper regular plug first, and see if you're into it at all. No point in blowing $60, only to find out it's not your thing.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sircumsalot Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-08-12
61 year old curious from kentucky
same as everysecondtursday, but i dont get a orgasm from it, I like to put it in while having sex with wife or use it while jacking off. I have the mgx and progasm, I like the mgx best the progasm tries to come out and does not feel any better.
ZipperKing Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-04-21
43 year old bisexual from Massachusetts
I got mine two weeks ago. It takes a lot of effort and patience. The first time I used it, I was so excited, I had a convulsing orgasm. I have yet to have that again. I have the MGX. I'd be up for trying the newer models, I just wish they weren't so much money. I have a limited "ass" budget.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, I have the MGX as well. Definitely feels awesome and I pre-cum like you wouldn't believe. But I haven't been able to get to a hands-free orgasm or the "waves of pleasure" that they advertise. I follow the instructions - perhaps I'm impatient or I'm not doing it right? Any tips for me?
crisp_and_leafy Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2007-03-17
44 year old bisexual
I have the MGX and while it feels amazing, I haven't gotten to the point of these ultimate pleasure stories either. I need to make more time to actually use it. I use mine about twice a month. If I use it more then maybe I'll experience what everyone has been raving about.

One thing that does help is really relaxing and deep breathing.
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
I have the helix model, and enjoy the sensation of wearing it but agree with the two previous comments that question the claims of "waves of pleasure". I haven't experienced them either!
JackininMI Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2005-09-25
41 year old heterosexual
I actually have it in my ass right now lol. I get a lot of pre-cum, and the orgasms are amazing. Like everyone else though, I have yet to experience a hands-free orgasm or a "Super-O."

Still feels great though wink
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
Has any guy experienced the "Super-O" or is it just hype from the Aneros site?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Aneros?