JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » feet?
Page: of 1  
Bifootguy19 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-01-27
36 year old curious
how many of you girls are into feet or like it when a guy plays with ur feet?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
White_Saphyre Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-09-08
38 year old bisexual from Ontario
Personally, it freaks me out and makes me uncomfortable. But to each thier own grin
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I definitely enjoy when someone rubs and massages my feet. The bottoms of my feet are quite ticklish so I don't like being touched lightly there, but if it's done firmly it feels really nice and I especially like my toes held firmly and rubbed from the base of the toes out from the bottom side. I don't usually think of a foot massage in a sexual way, it just feels really really nice. But depending on who's doing it and my mood it can really turn me on too.
Unregistered ?

FireFly said:
I definitely enjoy when someone rubs and massages my feet. The bottoms of my feet are quite ticklish so I don't like being touched lightly there, but if it's done firmly it feels really nice and I especially like my toes held firmly and rubbed from the base of the toes out from the bottom side. I don't usually think of a foot massage in a sexual way, it just feels really really nice. But depending on who's doing it and my mood it can really turn me on too.

Do you catch people looking at your feet?
Unregistered ?

I know during the summer time when I've been wearing sandles I've sorta noticed guys looking at my feet, but I guess I never thought that they might be looking at my feet 'that way'. lol I will now tho!
Unregistered ?

I love a good foot massage too...and if i'm in the right mood having my toes sucked can feel really nice... wink

J
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » feet?