JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Broadcasting my girlfriend on webcam
Page: < prev  of 2  
bater1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2015-07-09
50 year old male from NJ
FUCKING HOT!! Maybe you should start putting more pics of her on here first!! That may soften her up. I am going to go jo to her now. She has got me rock hard and throbbing! Thanks, she is amazing!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Chaturbate is good. The quality of the picture is really good. If you don't want her face shown, then don't show it. Lots of models do that, or wear a mask or something.
Anyone can record anything. You just have to accept that. Showing on cam is not illegal, and I don't think it has the same stigma that it used to if someone finds out. I still don't want my face on cam when my cock is...that's my simple rule. Not that I'm embarassed or ashamed...it's just simpler that way. I don't worry about being recorded, although I have been. It's more that a co-worker or someone might see you and that might cause them to be uncomfortable around you after that or feel awkward. Oh...and she is VERY HOT!
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
bihultify Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2016-09-07
35 year old
I'm up for stroking to her if you wanna add me on Skype, bihultify.

You make the rules really, whatever you're both comfortable with i'll do. Sounds like a lot of fun for all.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Broadcasting my girlfriend on webcam