JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Wow guess I turned sissy
Page: of 1  
subby4hm Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-07-27
bisexual from Antelope valley
So for the last year I have been exploring a more sub side of me. My wife and I have been swinging for a long time and I always enjoyed watching and sharing her...but this year I began to wear panties...I began t cross dress and we integrated that into our play. Wow it added a different level of turn on for me. well over the last few months the turn on starts from the moment we go shopping and put together our outfits..pick out our panties and then go home and get ready for our lover. The sex has been great. I get to give head to some good looking hung men and they love me dressed as a slutty girl. My wife is turned on twice as much and then to top it off i love getting bent over now. The cherry on top is when my wife gets to take his dick and i get to clean up and enjoy him even after he leaves. All good but today as i sit at work in my suite and tie...i realize im hard because under my slacks im wearing some capri jeggings, red lacey thongs, and i have a pair of heels locked in my breifcase. wow i am a sissy ....and I love it.
My dick is so hard against my panties as you fuck my wife...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AZ_BICuriousMWM Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2016-09-28
62 year old curious from Central Calif for now.... AZ soon
think it is great you found something you both can enjoy....I would love to be part of that....and I am just right here near Mojave.....pm me if you think we could all get benefits from a meeting....oh...and I love high heels....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Wow guess I turned sissy