JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Online chat while having a gf
Page: of 1  
collegebro86 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-05-22
37 year old curious from illinois
How many of you guys have gfs on here but still jack with other dudes online. I guess theres a large married population. But I was wondering how normal it is to jack with dudes and still be straight. Ive jacked next to a dude and done mutual role play online but thats it. I know a lot of guys on here are all about the dont get caught up in labels and whats normal but do other dudes with girlfriends wonder if this is normal? I have a long distance relationship right now and thats why I don't fuck as often but even when she was here we fucked like 2-3 times a week and i jerked it about everyday talking to a dude online. what are other guys thoughts on this.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
BrassMonkey98 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2007-12-06
38 year old heterosexual from IL
Yeah man, same here. I do have a gf and sex is great and all but I think there is just something different from sex and jerkin. I think it's always good to share a jack with another dude online. It is a different kind of experience which is fun. There's just that kind of same connection that you have with another dude in terms of strokin.
Unregistered ?

there are a lot of us (guys who love 'playing online' with other guys but are married or have gf's--- it can be an interesting balancing act--- online is certainly easier... can edge for longer...do it when you're happy, agry, sad, bored, whatever... sex with another person is a bit more complicated

-- in simple math-- if your online play is starting to interfere with your offline reality take a step back-- otherwise enjoy!
Unregistered ?

I have a gf and have a great sex life, but sometimes I just want to masturbate. I love coming online and chatting with another dude while I jerk off. Don't know what it is, but I just like it.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I have another perspective on this since I'm a gay man. I am in a committed relationship; but sometimes I want to masturbate. (It's fine with me if my partner does this too.) If I chat online with another guy and jerk off, it doesn't matter to me whether he's straight, gay, or bi, 'cause I'm not wanting to seduce or hustle him for sex. (Hopefully, it also doesn't matter to him that I'm gay.) I find that some guys get sort of a bonding thing with a chat & jack; others may want to fantasize about sex with another man. What ever rows your boat is fine with me. Online chatting and jerking is still, to me, masturbation with some good added fantasy to lead to more fun and a bigger O.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Online chat while having a gf