JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Webcam Chat Etiquette!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hi Everyone,

I responded to a post that someone made about webcams...Who has one, who is interested in using one, and so on. Of course, this resulted in 50, 000 messages from various people. I just want to point something out, and maybe I'm alone here, but we'll see...

I love to use my webcam/have video calls. BUT (of course, there is a but), I only like to do that with people who I actually spend a little bit of time talking to/getting to know. Otherwise, to me, it just feels mechanical, like I am talking to a robot since people just say the same things over and over. I'm not saying we need to spend months getting to know each other, but for heaven's sake, your first question to me shouldn't be, so can I see you naked?

Is this just the way it is around here, or am I missing something? And that ends Rachel's rant of the day...
Add a reply Quote this post
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
I have encountered the same thing too. It is much nicer to chat a bit and see how things go.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes, exactly. It really helps to actually like the person and be attracted to them. For me, being attracted to someone is not just about seeing his cock!
Stroker67 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2006-08-21
56 year old bisexual from Houston, TX
I am in 100% agreement with you Rachel. I would rather chat first and get to know the other person first. And it doesn't even have to be a web-cam chat at first. Spend some time and effort in getting to know a person before things get to the web-cam stage.
An excellent posting. Have a terrific day.
When all else fails, we can whip the horse's eyes. And make them sleep and cry.
Unregistered ?

So, Rachel, can we see you naked? JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm in total agreement with you. Getting to know your potential webcam buddy is preferable.
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I agree chatting and getting to know someone a little bit is a big part of the fun. Most however just want to get naked as soon as possible. Many times I find someone who I know at least a little is much more attractive than a stranger even if they don't have the greatest body aroun. A large part is the rapport people develop between each other.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying. At least I am not the only one! So if anyone is interested in actually talking to me like I'm a person, and then, of course, moving forward, let me know!
Unregistered ?

I think i would have to agree ith Rachel as well. Plus i think it makes it a lil hotter if you kinda have an idea of what the person is like
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Webcam Chat Etiquette!