JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » help / info about "appear.in" rooms appreciated
Page: of 1  
zjay64 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2017-08-31
59 year old
I have just discovered "appear.in" rooms. A room can hold up to 8, there are options for, like, video camera ON (or not), your mic can be open (or not), etc. The open group jerking room can be really hot (appear.in/groupjerking), but sometimes it's empty, or no one else with video on, and, at times, it seems many/most of the guys are married/bi and talk about or add chat comments about wives and girlfriends, which is fine, whatever, but does anyone know of a similar room for older (say around my age [52] and up) gay guys? I love to jerk off with like-minded/similar guys, esp. if some like to talk while we're at it, which is really hot to me. Thanks guys for help/suggestions
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tomjay122 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-01-14
58 year old homosexual from Horse Cave, KY
a website called chaturbate....it lets you jerk off with men....women.....couples....what ever your into...chaturbate.com....or cam4cam.com is another one
tomjay122
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » help / info about "appear.in" rooms appreciated