JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Josephine Jackson: beautiful new model with natural 36DD tits
Page: < prev  of 2  
NightingaleH Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2016-05-15
curious male from London
Yup...she has me hard and wanking off pretty quickly. Greta tits of course...thx for posting.strokestroke
London wanker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Newest photoset from this busty newcummer is "Trancaj" (63 images.) Now on exhibit for your stroking pleasure at my Josephine Jackson Blog.

Got to worship those tits. Let's masturbate to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

JOSEPHINE JACKSON BLOG
JOSEPHINE JACKSON MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

Mmm so great to see more from this beautiful newcomer, thank you! I'm going to check this out straight away, this masturbator has instantly become a huge fan!
Vyvyan Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2019-05-28
34 year old

She is hot, and I'm hard and dripping with precum stroking to her.
Peter_Hardin said:
This masturbation masterpiece is from Ukraine.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
i_love_curvy_girls Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2008-05-16
heterosexual male
She is spectacular jacking material! boobs stroke
b00bsville Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2015-05-29
50 year old heterosexual male
Never heard of her before, but looking gooood!!

The newest Josephine Jackson photoset "Office Games" (80 images) is now posted on my blog. It features Josephine sucking and fucking Vince Carter.

JOSEPHINE JACKSON BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Today (Saturday) I added 10 more photo albums to my Josephine Jackson Blog (bringing the total number of albums to 34), and two new videos to the Josephine MyCircle Room, now featuring 14 videos. The photosets and videos include solo nude modeling, lesbian, and best of all, fuck scenes with men. Cum enjoy masturbating to this busty beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

JOSEPHINE JACKSON BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Josephine Jackson: beautiful new model with natural 36DD tits