JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Adult Theatre in Reno NV?
Page: of 1  
bikurgan1 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-09-14
58 year old
Hey guys,

Going to Reno next weekend 29-31 March, and noticed they have an adult theatre and some jacking booths at a place called Libido Adult Store and Theater.

Anyone ever been? seems like you can jerk openly in the theatre, but didn't know if you were supposed to hide it kind of, if cops raid the place or what?

if no good, hows the booths? always looking to do something a little extra fun when out of town: jerk, mutual jerk or get sucked, maybe mutual suck.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Khixcax Amateur Jackinchatter

385 posts since 2019-03-03
39 year old
I use to live in Tahoe when I was younger and would make trips to Reno sometimes. I would stop by the theater and jerk off in the booths. It was definitely fun and exciting. I was 19 at the time and never actually went into the theater itself.

58 year old
Thanks for info, not sure what it was like then, now they have 5 booths and the theatre. which all looks pretty clean at least.
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
bikurgan1 said:
Thanks for info, not sure what it was like then, now they have 5 booths and the theatre. which all looks pretty clean at least.

Be sure to let us know how it goes.....

58 year old
TxMWM said:
Be sure to let us know how it goes.....

Will do, checking other sites to see if anyone has any info or wants to meet me there wink
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
Ck out http://squirt.org They may have a review of the place.
frankfappa Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2018-05-24
46 year old curious male from San Francisco
https://listings.cruisingforsex.com/united-states/nevada/reno/libido-adult-store-and-theatre-4502-details.html

Here's some details. Sounds pretty crazy! Let us know how it goes.

58 year old
slik69x said:
Ck out http://squirt.org They may have a review of the place.

unfortunately I can't. I tried to register and it keeps telling me my email address is invalid. It's not. I gues they dont know who protonmail is?

58 year old
Just got back, Nice place, very clean. about 5 guys in theater. at first I sat up front occasionally looking back while I stroked..went at it slowly for a few movies then moved back abit. an older guy jerked me for abit but when he went to blow me I smelled the cigarettes and saw him closer and backed out...so then luckily a worker comes in to check the bathroom behind screen and I covered up for a bit stroking under my jacket and the guy moves back to his seat. Eventually the worker leaves and I can hear a Couple of guys are doing something behind me.hear a guy cum, couldn't see how, still..hot af though. both nice looking guys. then after awhile of slow stoking..a nice looking guy from back moves up and sits next to me..I open up my jacket so he can see my rock hard cock that i'm slowly stroking. he pulls his cock out and we jerk next to each other..watching movie and each other. eventually he reaches over, I reach back and we jerk each other for a bit. then he starts really jerking me and I reciprocate, but I pull out some paper towels I got from bathroom to show him I'm close in case he wants to make it last but..he keeps going and I shoot up all over his hand and my cock..even after 4 paper towels, I had to pull out some tissue to help him clean rest of cum on his hand. I said sorry he didn't cum and asked if he still wanted help, but he said we takes forever and was just happy to see me cum. I got a feeling, that's his thing..and boy was he good at it. so, my first dirty theater and a nice looking guy jerks me to completion and I got to jerk a nice thick cock for abit too. not a bad first outing, i'd recommend this place for sure.
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Wow. That sounds hot!! Thanks for sharing. Wish I was there with you. stroke

58 year old
TxMWM said:
Wow. That sounds hot!! Thanks for sharing. Wish I was there with you. stroke

Thanks and Me too!
Unregistered ?

bikurgan1 said:
Just got back, Nice place, very clean. about 5 guys in theater. at first I sat up front occasionally looking back while I stroked..went at it slowly for a few movies then moved back abit. an older guy jerked me for abit but when he went to blow me I smelled the cigarettes and saw him closer and backed out...so then luckily a worker comes in to check the bathroom behind screen and I covered up for a bit stroking under my jacket and the guy moves back to his seat. Eventually the worker leaves and I can hear a Couple of guys are doing something behind me.hear a guy cum, couldn't see how, still..hot af though. both nice looking guys. then after awhile of slow stoking..a nice looking guy from back moves up and sits next to me..I open up my jacket so he can see my rock hard cock that i'm slowly stroking. he pulls his cock out and we jerk next to each other..watching movie and each other. eventually he reaches over, I reach back and we jerk each other for a bit. then he starts really jerking me and I reciprocate, but I pull out some paper towels I got from bathroom to show him I'm close in case he wants to make it last but..he keeps going and I shoot up all over his hand and my cock..even after 4 paper towels, I had to pull out some tissue to help him clean rest of cum on his hand. I said sorry he didn't cum and asked if he still wanted help, but he said we takes forever and was just happy to see me cum. I got a feeling, that's his thing..and boy was he good at it. so, my first dirty theater and a nice looking guy jerks me to completion and I got to jerk a nice thick cock for abit too. not a bad first outing, i'd recommend this place for sure.

damn. need to find me a place like this

58 year old
southernfella said:
damn. need to find me a place like this

I had to wait till I was out of town..there is nothing like this anywhere i've found around me anymore.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Adult Theatre in Reno NV?