JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hands free
Page: of 1  
stormking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2015-03-09
38 year old heterosexual male from Denver, CO
Has anyone had a successful start to finish hands free solo orgasm? Im looking for advice. Thanks!
Overly horny strait guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

you using an anal toy?
nice_guy_image Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2019-03-31
52 year old heterosexual male from USA
Do a period of orgasm denial for at least a few days first. Try listening to a hypnotic hands free audio track that will guide you.

I dont use an anal toy as I dont like how it feels. But I will try the cum denial and see how that goes.
Overly horny strait guy

So I have been going no fap and working out regularly to increase my testosterone hoping that my horniness level will shoot through the roof allowing me to HFO. I think Im onto something. I just had my first orgasm without stimulating my cock, but I did grab my balls and tug on them which swung my dick around so not truely hands free. But it was a fucking fantastic jizz.. felt so good! And Im still horny as fuck!!!! Im going to start taking a testosterone booster tomorrow and I am continuing no fap for now. I have some alone time this Saturday night so i will set up the camera and hopefully catch something.
Overly horny strait guy

Awesome Sounds great! I will see if I can find that audio track for you.

Start by listening to this induction audio a few times. There is a hands free audio that will come later. Just relax and listen with headphones. No playing.
Induction

Have you ever tried maca ? Sometimes that increases libido ! I mix a half teaspoon in a glass of water. Too much makes me jittery.

I havent but Ill look into it! The testosterone booster Im starting has a bunch of libido increasing herbs and such too.

And yes, do pass along the audio track. Ill give it a shot.
Overly horny strait guy
Unregistered ?

Only ever managed it twice. Once in a great while id use a big barrel sharpie marker for mild anal stimulation. One day while doing it i realized i must have located just the right spot. I dont use anal stimulation often because i never had much success with it. This one day however was very different. Holy crap! I felt my orgasm beginning to build and soon enough off i went. It surprised the hell out of me and was by far the most intense orgasm ive ever had before. Ive only been able to do it twice. It was so intense i had to grab my cum coated cock and jack off some more leading to a second dry orgasm. I havent done it in years but that was truly amazing. Had no idea i could do it.
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
I have once with my Aneros. It was a lot of work for sure. When it did happen, it was extremely intense. My whole body shook. Had some sore core muscles the next day
JoeSoap80 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2016-11-30
44 year old curious from Johannesburg South Africa
I will stuff my fleshlight between my mattress and base and fuck it, get some amazing orgasms that way. When I didn't have a flesh light I would do the same with a towel and wear a rubber

Also not pumping my cock but pulling it tight when hard with one hand while the other just teases my cock head with the precum

stormking1 said:
I havent but Ill look into it! The testosterone booster Im starting has a bunch of libido increasing herbs and such too.

And yes, do pass along the audio track. Ill give it a shot.

Here is the audio that works for me. I can only do it if I have not cummed in tha last few days. A little planning and preparation goes a long way for this one.

Hands Free Orgasm

Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
I have the pulse duo. Its a vibrator that wraps around your cock. That gives me HFO's. Or the hummingbird attachment for a wand... That does too...
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
With toys plenty of times, and a few times frotting with other guys too.

A couple of times back in my 20's I could just cum just thinking about something for a while, but that was usually after a long period of abstinence.
www.buddybate.com

uncut29uk said:

A couple of times back in my 20's I could just cum just thinking about something for a while, but that was usually after a long period of abstinence.

This is what Im looking to do! Maybe I waited too long and I should have done this in my 20s, but Im still going for it!!
Overly horny strait guy
Unregistered ?

When redbook.com was alive and well, I found a woman that specialized in prostate massage.
Very long story, but made short. Using just her finger and manipulating my prostate, as well as the sensations anally, my precum was flowing freely then eventually a mind-blowing orgasm ensued. I remember looking down just in time to see my cock convulsing and heaving gushes of cum out, surge after deep surge. And not once did she touch my cock or balls, it was simply amazing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hands free