JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Weed wacking
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hi there
Was just wondering if any others out there enjoy a smoke before or during a session. I quite often enjoy a joint or two and almost always get so incredibly horny and hard. Had quite a few really horny strokes with older guys online while im stoned and hard as a rock. Last time was with a 72yo guy I met on another site, he was desperate to see my hard cock so we cammed and he controlled my cock like an expert edging and bringing me to the brink of orgasm again and again till I was begging him to be allowed to cum. When he did I had one of the most intense orgasms ive ever had stroke. Any other guys have any thoughts or experiences on this matter ?
Add a reply Quote this post
ubiquit2s Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2014-05-02
68 year old curious male from London
Good weed and wanking are made for each other. It can be so intense, mind blowing sometimes. A pipe, a slideshow of hot celebs, a few filthy vids, maybe some Skype chat too... Im about to do all that right now!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SamBeds Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2018-01-11
75 year old heterosexual male
Weed makes me hard too. When I was living in a shared flat back in my twenties one evening my mate and his girlfriend were passing around a joint. It was only the second time I had smoked but I could tell it was good stuff.

She got quite giggly and I was getting very horny looking at her large tits pressing against her vest. I think he was feeling the same because he signalled to me it was time to leave, and I took another joint into the next room.

As I lay down I got the sudden rush as though my head was opening and I could hear her giggles changing into moans and whimpers. I was so excited to realise he was fucking her. My cock was rock hard.

Then as I wanked to the rhythm of his grunts I started floating and my whole body became his cock going up inside her, I could feel her vagina walls warming the length of my body, and the foreskin peeling back from the top of my head with each thrust. I heard her orgasm as I shot spunk up into her cunt.
ubiquit2s Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2014-05-02
68 year old curious male from London
Great story!
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
My most intense orgasms and furthest cum shots have happened while high on pot! I'm "weed whacking" right now!
want2now Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2013-05-04
46 year old
Me Too!!
spencer7366 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2012-07-03
homosexual from Ontario, Canada
weed wackjn, great way to spend a day off. doing whar feels good and making it last
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
When I first saw the title of this post, I thought it was about that infernal machine I hate with a passion. But oh, yea, I smoke a bowl and manhandle my cock often!
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
I love a good long smoke and stroke session
Unregistered ?

havin one right now - with poppas to match - luv edgin while stoned

https://sites.google.com/view/edgin-fun/home

Unregistered ?

I trim sometimes but never shave my pubes completely smooth. Looks to much like a boy down there to those that do.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Weed wacking