JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else dress in their wife's panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
pantyman612 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2017-01-09
39 year old curious male from Minnesota
I, also, have my own. she knows and loves when i wear, but mine not hers. Can't stretch out all of her sexy things wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Would love to skype with other panty wesrers
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
Not my wife's but my mate's wife's that I pinched! her stockings too.
Cock in hand, ready to wank!
upskirtpanty Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2015-10-16
47 year old bisexual
i like to buy panties to masturbate with and cum in
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Until I met my ex-wife, I had only tried on panties a few times when I had the opportunity and it was always only in secret and just for a few minutes and maybe a few times just long enough to jack off. I never cared for my mom's panties as she always only wore boring, plain white granny panties, nothing pretty or sexy, but I used to always get caught a lot going into her pantyhose drawer and trying on her pantyhose when I was very young. Other rare times when one of my brother's girlfriends left some panties behind and later when my girlfriends left some behind, I would try them on for a few minutes, but I never told them, or anyone else about it.
On our second date, my ex-wife and I were going out for aa Halloween event and was in a store trying to pick out costumes together at the last minute and on a budget. I spotted some fishnets and the bunny ears and tail. I laughed and said that I should do that, but I don't have any girl clothes to wear with it. She had clothes in her trunk because she was moving out of her parents and said she would find some things I could wear with it, so I bought the fishnets and bunny costume and she had a short black skirt and white lace-trimmed french style off the shoulder top and I had to make do with some black moccasin boots and my own boring men's underwear. I always had long hair and an 80's rocker, so my hair was already done up and ready before we went to the store to look at costumes and I always have eyeliner on, so even though there was no time to do full makeup, I was pretty much able to have my look be rocker or female. I wound up getting 2nd place in the Halloween Costume Contest that night.
She wound up moving in with me at my momm's and in a few months we had saved up and got our first apartment together and we had no laundry hook-ups in our apartment, so it was lug everything to the 2nd floor of the building where there were insufficient number of machines for the number of people in our building or out to a laundromat and she was working and going to school while I worked 2 jobs, so we only got to laundry once or twice a week. She ran out of clean panties a few times and asked if I minded her wearing my underwear. I told her I didn't mind at all, but by about the 3rd time I joked that I was going to start wearing her underwear and she didn't even bat an eye and said to me she wouldn't mind a bit and to wear anything of hers that I wanted to. "You don't think it would be weird if I wore your panties?" I asked. She said she had been wearing mine, so what's the difference? I said because she was wearing mine out of necessity when she had run out of her clean underwear and I would just be wearing hers because I wanted to. She said it dodn't matter to her why I wore them, no matter if it was because I had run out of my clean underwear, or I just wanted to wear hers because I like them, liked the way they look, feel, if it's a turn-on or to be kinky or whatever, she was fine with it. I had not tried on any of her panties before this, but I told her I was going to take her up on this and after we got home from work that night, I did laundry and the next morning she said to pick out any pair of her panties I wanted to wear and I did. That was the first time I had worn panties, not just for a few minutes at home, but all day long outside the house and at work, plus a few stops along the way back home and it felt awesome, especially since this was the first time anyone knew and the first time wearing her panties and I was doing it with her knowing and totally approving.
When we got home from work that night, I told her how much I had enjoy wearing her panties all day and how good they felt as well as how horny it made me all day wearing them and told her I wanted to go buy some panties of my own. We went out shopping a day or so later and she helped me pick out my own first 3 pack of panties and there was a black skirt that caught me eye too that I bought. That was the beginning of my very own feminine wardrobe. She loved it! She was a model, so she helped teach me about makeup, walking in heels (which she said I did pretty well naturally) and other things. I still wore her panties sometimes and she would also wear my underwear, only my underwear slowly phased out men's underwear and was taken over by women's panties in my underwear drawer. We both wore each other's clothes, although over time most of my men's clothes were replaced my unisex and women's. She was also fine with me using her panties to jack off with.
Since we divorced, all of the women I have dated knew I wear panties and that I identify as female and dress female. I don't hide it anymore since the wonderful love and support from my ex-wife. I have actually had very positive experiences from being up front about it. A couple of them have said it's okay for me to wear panties and dress as a girl, but I couldn't wear their clothes lol, I tell them it's fine, I have my own. Some have said I was welcome to borrow their clothes and I have had a few times that after having sex with a girlfriend that they wanted to trade panties with me and we would trade back the next time we saw each other.
Most women are okay with it and some are really very turned on by it. My ex-wife loved me in panties and especially fully dressed as a female as many since her have. A love of women I have been with were fine with it, but maybe just had to get used to it and later admitted they loved the way panties looked on me and that it was actually a turn-on for them that they didn't expect would be.
After one break-up with a girlfriend, we stayed friends. She came into the bar I was working at and was telling me about her new boyfriend and said that since she had been with me that she can only be with guys who will wear panties and lingerie to bed and she had to make her new guy go shopping for lingerie for him to wear or she couldn't and wouldn't have sex with him. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
well gf panties, but prefer her sisters, or ones from friends and family
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else dress in their wife's panties