JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating with breast pump
Page: of 1  
MagicFingers31 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2019-08-13
47 year old heterosexual male from Philadelphia, PA
I'm off from work Tuesday and I'm gonna finally use my wife's electric breast pump to get off. Since it's not needed anymore, I won't have a guilty conscious about dirtying it up lol. Any advice?

Should i use a lotion or oil lube? She used a cream with numbing agent, but not so sure I wanna do that. Never really experimented with those. Def don't wanna do it dry and get stretched and split.

It's been 3 weeks since I last came, so hopefully it will be epic. If there's a female reading this who wants to watch on Skype, message me at MagicFingers31 lol Maybe i'll broadcast on chaturbate without begging for tips lol
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

MagicFingers31 said:
I'm off from work Tuesday and I'm gonna finally use my wife's electric breast pump to get off. Since it's not needed anymore, I won't have a guilty conscious about dirtying it up lol. Any advice?

Should i use a lotion or oil lube? She used a cream with numbing agent, but not so sure I wanna do that. Never really experimented with those. Def don't wanna do it dry and get stretched and split.

It's been 3 weeks since I last came, so hopefully it will be epic. If there's a female reading this who wants to watch on Skype, message me at MagicFingers31 lol Maybe i'll broadcast on chaturbate without begging for tips lol

Hmmm, interesting. I don't have any advice other than to video record your session and let us watch smooth cock stroke
Unregistered ?

Not sure how that would work unless you have a boob-shaped dick. Try my wife's if you want...

Slurper said:
Not sure how that would work unless you have a boob-shaped dick. Try my wife's if you want...

LOL

Found this video. It's this model of device and pump. Looks pretty fucking intense!

https://xhamster.com/videos/breast-pump-cumshot-7981513
Breast Pump Cumshot
Monkeysuck Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2015-12-30
62 year old bisexual from Texas
That looks a little painful since the hole is so small. Search xhamster and there are other videos where a guy made some sort of adapter that his cock fit into. It seemed much better and looked more comfortable.

I'll be recording this today. I had a dozen people PM to watch. I may try to broadcast on chaturbate MagicFingers31 Profile on Chaturbate

If you want me to send you a copy in Skype, message me there and be willing to trade for it. I don't sell my stuff but have taken vids/pics/google play in trade.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbating with breast pump