JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Ridiculously hot British cuck experience
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

My god, how could you not have watched and wanked!
Add a reply Quote this post
kopites1717 Skilled Jackinchatter

740 posts since 2018-10-04
49 year old male from East Anglia UK
I sent a pm before about Skype but you never replied. Im tombarnes22 on Skype.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
alanpearson83 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2020-01-23
40 year old heterosexual male from South West UK
Johnnyalpha said:
My god, how could you not have watched and wanked!

Trust me. It is even hotter not being there and knowing that they are gallivanting all over the house. A simple picture I was sent of a pair of pink and black lace bow knickers hanging on the bannister on WhatsApp was probably hotter than being there purely because of the insinuation and context that they were no longer on her frame... feel free to pm or kik me at alanpearson83 still

kopites1717 said:
I sent a pm before about Skype but you never replied. Im tombarnes22 on Skype.

We did this chat on kik a couple of weeks ago mate? We did speak?

Anyone fancy this tonight and to hear the latest development... so so filthy... pm me or kik me at alanpearson83

Morning all. Very keen to tell you about how the missus celebrated Valentines Day this year.... probably the one I will always remember now! Please drop me a pm or kik on alanpearson83. Want a very detailed candid chat about her nocturnal activity.....

Anyone for a Sunday morning chat as per the below...? Kik me at alanpearson83 or pm me

alanpearson83 said:
Was looking to share this story somewhere and think this may be the place to do it. So my missus is late thirties, still a great body and can be a bloody saucy minx. Any way, she has a great flirty relationship with a guy at work and I became a bit fixated on the idea of them having sex.... and I told her this.

Not surprisingly she said she found their chemistry pretty hot and really struggled sometimes to be faithful when they were on work nights out etc as this guy had opened up that he fancies her rotten. So we agreed that she could have one day of mindless frantic desperate sex with him... on the basis that he thought I did not have a clue and she had him round our place in the daytime...

What unfolded sounded bloody fantastic and I would love to share these unique event by discussing with guys on here. What she wore,What they did, what he said about me. It was a filthy sex marathon all over our house.....please pm me if this is something you would be interested in hearing more about

Around this morning on kik if anyone fancies this..... ? Lots to discuss! Pm me for Skype or my kik is alanpearson83

alanpearson83 said:
Was looking to share this story somewhere and think this may be the place to do it. So my missus is late thirties, still a great body and can be a bloody saucy minx. Any way, she has a great flirty relationship with a guy at work and I became a bit fixated on the idea of them having sex.... and I told her this.

Not surprisingly she said she found their chemistry pretty hot and really struggled sometimes to be faithful when they were on work nights out etc as this guy had opened up that he fancies her rotten. So we agreed that she could have one day of mindless frantic desperate sex with him... on the basis that he thought I did not have a clue and she had him round our place in the daytime...

What unfolded sounded bloody fantastic and I would love to share these unique event by discussing with guys on here. What she wore,What they did, what he said about me. It was a filthy sex marathon all over our house.....please pm me if this is something you would be interested in hearing more about
Unregistered ?

Love cuck
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
You're a lucky man. Been trying to get my wife to take a lover for years. She won't do it.
Small dick chronic masturbator

Happy to share this story again for anyone who missed it before? Pm me or kik me at adsmitchelluk

alanpearson83 said:

alanpearson83 said:
Happy to share this story again for anyone who missed it before? Pm me or kik me at adsmitchelluk

Posted this as a new topic and then thought easier to post on here again. So keen to discuss again... read through the thread and if interested pm me or kik me on alanpearson83

Last chance guys... have a pic of her in the outfit she wore for him as a final treat. Pm me or Kik me

alanpearson83 said:

ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
You are very lucky man! I have tried for years to get my wife to fuck another man while I watched!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies

Any Brits about this morning for this? Pm me or Kik me at alanpearson83 . cheers!

alanpearson83 said:

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Ridiculously hot British cuck experience