JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Telling wife about past gay expeimentation
Page: < prev  of 2  
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
I told my wife before we were married. She thought it was cool and wanted to know all the details.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bearing in mind I met my wife when I was 16, married her at 20 and divorced at 34, this is ancient history. Yes, I told her that I wanked with other boys and she didn't mind at all. By the time we were 18 she was keen to see me wanking with my best mate. He was up for it, so we did. When he got a girlfriend we had a high old time wanking each other, the girls doing each other too. When we got married, me and my mate continued wanking with each other and we had some great 3somes with my eager wife. There's a lot more that we did, but keeping to the point, yes, I told my girlfriend who became my wife who became my ex over 30 years ago. But I never told my current partner, and probably never will.
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
well, my GF who I wish to marry once ducks are in a row, I cant tell her, she kinda suspects I've done stuff, but I cant tell her, that it was her brother smile stroke (no, seriously )
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
I've just recently confessed my past to my wife. but only because she found some pics of me doing things with another guy. She did not take it well at all. The long past stuff wasn't really an issue seeing the pics were from not so long ago while we were married. She sees it as completely cheating but I don't as there is no romantic interest for me with guys. But sexually I do agree it is cheating. I tried explaining how I played with guys long before I ever met her. That there are times that a part of me just craves this kind of sex that she can't fulfill.
In the past I did try to tell her I was bisexual by easing into the conversation but her reactions & responses caused me to stop and go no further. I do love her and she is far more important to me than any guy I'd met but for whatever reason I feel I need to occasionally scratch the m2m itch so say to keep from letting it drive me crazy.
I hope somehow we can work it out.
Cockatrice Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-03-23
45 year old heterosexual
My wife knows I used to jerk off with my friends, including the best man at our wedding. She thinks it's kind of gross and once tried to tease me about it in front of another male friend, only for him to come to my rescue by saying he'd done it too.
mikejurkin Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2021-04-14
51 year old male from Warks, U.K.
Mine knows I used to jerk off with mates at school. She thinks its kinda weird but chalks it up to youthful experimentation.
Nowadays as far as she is concerned - no clue I even masturbate!
Unregistered ?

pussyeyeshotcock
veterin said:
well, my GF who I wish to marry once ducks are in a row, I cant tell her, she kinda suspects I've done stuff, but I cant tell her, that it was her brother smile stroke (no, seriously )

My wife passed away 19 years ago. The lady I'm with now I've been pretty open with. She knows about the glory holes and me getting blown. I've told her about how I've sucked other guys. I probably won't tell her how many. I told her I would like to be dominated and she didn't waist any time bought a strap on and fucked me.stroke I'm to old to play games. Life is too short.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
*following
Paul
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
One time wife went to the penis .com , on the www she said it talks about boys getting together and jo , asked if I had ever done that?.
Cdarylev Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-01-31
68 year old curious male from Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Told her several years ago I wanted to suck my first cock and asked if she would watch. She said yes but doesn't approve and ultimately said no.
Desire to please your body.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Palmlovers said:
After being married for about 4 years to my 1st wife I told her about my high school 'affair' with a friend. 4 years of sucking him off at least 3 times a week. She didn't freak out and seemed somewhat interested. Of course that turned me on and it led to me jacking off while she asked me all about it. That became a very regular thing and over the years it was what I really wanted to do most of the time. I still fucked her but what really got me off was stroking while she talked dirty about my friend and I.

What kinda dirty things did she say? Please share the details. wink
Paul
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Telling wife about past gay expeimentation