JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Peeking under women's dresses/upskirting
Page: < prev  of 2  
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
Those elementary school teachers! Love their exhibitionism!!
For me it was my (kindergarden? I'm 69 so the date is foggy but not the panties!) teacher during "nap time", where we all laid on the floor on our towels for a rest. My young teacher used to walk around checking to see if we had our eyes closed. Of course I faked it until she got close to me and then I'd look to see either her pussy mound and her panties or her ass cheeks. I got caught so many times she always stood near me, that horny slut, lol. I can still picture her 60 years later and it still makes my cock hard. yummmmmm.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
i think we all have as boys and still enjoy the view, just before all this lockdown shit, i was doing PAT checks in an office, one of the woman, late 20's just rolled her chair back as i knelt down doing test perfect view of her pail pink panties, when i finished definate wet patch on her panties,
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I remember stocking cheese in a dairy department back in my late teens and I looked over right when a young lady was crouched down moving some stuff around in her shopping basked. I got a great view of her powder blue panties.

I also remember getting a great view up the miniskirt on a hooker when the wife and I were on our way some where. I remember she was crouched down to do something and had her pussy out in full view. I guess in her line of work panties were a just nuisance or she was trying to advertise her wares in a subtle way.
Unregistered ?

InPanties said:
i think we all have as boys and still enjoy the view, just before all this lockdown shit, i was doing PAT checks in an office, one of the woman, late 20's just rolled her chair back as i knelt down doing test perfect view of her pail pink panties, when i finished definate wet patch on her panties,

...and also a large bulge in the front of your trousers no doubt....!
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
always wanted a g/f to let the boy look up her skirt without panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Peeking under women's dresses/upskirting