JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I used to be able to suck myself
Page: < prev  of 2  
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
js06877 said:
It is likely that most of us have tried to do it at one time or another in our lives. I personally had not attempted it til I was like in my forties. Even now, at the age of 63, I can get the entire head in my mouth. I wish I tried when I was younger, but still, it is pretty hot whenever I am in a particularly kinky mood.

That is amazing that you can still do it at your age. self sucking is usually reserved for the young and limber. Was in my case frown
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Back when I was younger, from the age of 15 till into my 30s I could get my whole cock in my mouth. Man did I love sucking myself off. I gave myself the best blowjobs. I was very flexible back then. Then I had a back injury and have not been able to bend that much anymore.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
roggieh said:
Back when I was younger, from the age of 15 till into my 30s I could get my whole cock in my mouth. Man did I love sucking myself off. I gave myself the best blowjobs. I was very flexible back then. Then I had a back injury and have not been able to bend that much anymore.

Suggestion: lie on your back and flip your legs over your head so your feet end up over your head, toes touching the floor a couple of feet over your head. tuck your butt upward putting a curl on your lower spine. As your cockhead comes within range of your mouth, how and what to "curl and tuck" becomes more obvious. This worked for .me into my sixties, arthritic spine and all.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
What I wouldn't give to get mine in my mouth. I just want to get close enough so I can see and feel my cum shoot straight into my mouth. I want to get as much as I can.
tony-969 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2007-06-16
64 year old curious
Thats how I was able to suck myself for most of my life until about 10 years ago.I knew that someday I wouldnt be able to do it ,so I videotaped myself every time I did it for over a year!And now when I long for the days when I used to do it I bring out the secret video and watch it .I can still let the cum fall into my mouth in this position
intotradin Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-09-08
43 year old
I remember being able to get the tip in my mouth when i was in my early teens... back injuries keep me from trying it again.
Unregistered ?

Stretch out first or you may risk SERIOUS injury !!!!!
Unregistered ?

Like you, when I was younger and played sports and was limber I could sit in a chair or on the edge of my bed and get the whole head of my cock in my mouth. I would jack off awhile and then bend down and start sucking the head as I kept stroking until I blew my load into my mouth. Felt so good and it was very exciting to do. If I remember I could do it up until I was 21 or so but like anything else, if you don't practice it you can't do it...lol!
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
When about 10 or 12 the girl next door started doing gymnastics. She was flexible and always liked showing us what she could do. So I started doing the same things, and with practice and a little work, I was soon doing everything she could. One day I realized I was getting my crotch right into my face. So when I reached 13 or 14 I was able to get my entire cock into my mouth, all seven inches. I gave myself some awesome blow jobs. Then I suffered a back injury in my late 20s, unable to get anywhere close since.
Unregistered ?

Lucky bastards... frown
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I used to be able to suck myself