JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nude Beaches
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I'm from Florida and have visited a couple of nude beaches.
It's fun but if it's your first time, you will be conscious of other and nervous. Have you visited any nude beach lately?
Add a reply Quote this post
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Not lately but when I first did (1990s) I was AMAZED that I didn't get a hard on. And neither did anyone else. The scene was not sexual in any way and so no hard on for anyone. If you look at nudist photos you will rarely see a hard on.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
UlsterRob said:
Not lately but when I first did (1990s) I was AMAZED that I didn't get a hard on. And neither did anyone else. The scene was not sexual in any way and so no hard on for anyone. If you look at nudist photos you will rarely see a hard on.

I hate to admit it, but when I go to nude resorts and beaches and gay or clothing optional resorts or beaches I always get an erection. I just fucking love seeing naked guys and girls and I always get a boner. But then I am just a horny old man.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
GraysAnatomy said:
I hate to admit it, but when I go to nude resorts and beaches and gay or clothing optional resorts or beaches I always get an erection. I just fucking love seeing naked guys and girls and I always get a boner. But then I am just a horny old man.
smooth
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
buster101 Skilled Jackinchatter

796 posts since 2013-04-02
45 year old bisexual male
luv nude beach
Passarino Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2020-10-28
58 year old male from Maryland
ka1jack said:
It's fun but if it's your first time, you will be conscious of other and nervous. Have you visited any nude beach lately?

My wife and I are going to visit Blind Creek Beach during our trip to Florida next month.
BaterBud Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2020-09-10
59 year old curious male from Georgia
Passarino said:
My wife and I are going to visit Blind Creek Beach during our trip to Florida next month.

I do love a nude beach and when I was working a lot in Florida I really liked how laid back Blind Creek was. Great spot.
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
yea blind creek beach is really laid back had some great alone fun... enjoy being nude outdoors
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
ka1jack said:

First time can be nervy but generally you'll wonder what the fuss was within about 2 minutes of getting your kit off. A lovely free feeling, no tan lines to worry about and I challenge anyone to ever feel the same about swimming in a costume once they've done it without wearing one. Can't say i've ever suffered the wood issue many fear, and if you do then just roll over on your front for a bit!

Here in the UK it tends to be an older crowd who typically partake. In mainland Europe the average age comes down a fair bit in comparison.

As some others have said, it all tends to be remarkably non-sexual except at some places stuff goes on in the shadows/dunes.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Our first time to nude beach did not know what to expect. Now we prefer them over clothed beaches
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Nicks said:
Our first time to nude beach did not know what to expect. Now we prefer them over clothed beaches

Its a common thing that people finally take the plunge and their only regret is not having tried it sooner.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Nude Beaches