JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The pussy what do guys prefer
Page: < prev  of 4  
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
Bi2suck4u said:
My wife loves to display her cunt for a men or men who have come over to fuck her. I meet a guy, ask him if he wants to fuck my wife, call her and tell her to be ready, then when we arrive, she immediately spreads wide for him to fuck as soon as he wants. We love the guys who shove their dick right in her! She's a very good fuck for men who like an easy, married, whore. Not for everybody, but it sounds like you might want to fuck her!

Very erotic writing, helps me masturbate, which i love to do, thanx oh?, whore? how much?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Hairy for me. Takes me back to when I was growing up. I remember seeing my first shaved pussy and thought it looked great, but I soon realised it was the unusual sight which turned me on. My wife has always had a bush, trimmed, and I love her for it.
Unregistered ?

Each is best in its own way. My wife has been busy, trimmed and shaved. These days trimmed. Naturally she doesn't have a lot of pubic hair and it is red. Works for me!
Unregistered ?

I prefer big lips, it can be smooth or hairy, but let us have something to suck and lick x

Kentcock20 on k or kentcock2022 elsewhere
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The pussy what do guys prefer