JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone masturbate for an audience?
Page: < prev  of 6  
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
nothing I love more than stroking for an audience. Last weekend I went to a small adult theater near my house. Wound up stripping completely naked except for shoes and standing up furiously stroking my hard-on while a cute small bow masturbated for the whole room. After she and her husband left, I was so horny stood up on one of the couches, thrust my hips forward and jerked for all the guys in the room. I put one foot up on the back of the couch so my legs were spread, my asshole visible to the room and my balls swinging freely in time to my stroking. One guy was came over to hold my balls and began stroking my ass cheeks and teasing my nipples. I went into a kind of sexual ecstasy- being touched by strangers and beating off in front of everyone was sooooo pleasurable. I was completely uninhibited (the pot I smoked in the car helped too!)talking dirty, telling everyone to watch me stroke my penis, watch me cum. Cum, I did, in huge ropey spurts all over the floor. The guy playing with my nuts said "woah, that's a lot of cum!" After we all settled down and chuckled at how wild the last half hour had been. Definitely going again this week to jerk for the crowd.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i have a huge fantasy to do something like this, but haven't yet.

I just stick to cam for now. if anyone has any good cam rooms, i would love to know about them

curious
beachuckolder said:
i have a huge fantasy to do something like this, but haven't yet.

I just stick to cam for now. if anyone has any good cam rooms, i would love to know about them

Cam is fun but doing it live is a thousand times better! Always sends me into sexual orbit to do obscene things in front of live strangers. You should be brave and give it a try!
pkrhd Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2018-07-12
63 year old heterosexual male from USA
I would love to jack off in front of several people but i doubt it will ever really happen. Its just a fantasy for me. i'd also love to fuck in front of others.
Unregistered ?

pkrhd said:
I would love to jack off in front of several people but i doubt it will ever really happen. Its just a fantasy for me. i'd also love to fuck in front of others.

Would love to fuckmy wife while a group wanks!

curious
I keep seeing all these posts from guys who fantasize about jerking in front of others but say they doubt it will ever really happen. From a guy who jacks his cock for others on a regular basis, I say take the chance and make it a reality! There are so many options: bookstores, theaters, nude beaches. Once you take the plunge you'll realize what you've been missing. It's erotic, dirty, shameful, liberating, electrifying, freeing, all at once. I could go on and on but trust me; Find a place with consenting adults who will resect your boundaries and be turned on by your exhibitionism, take your penis out and make yourself cum!
jasonx Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2007-12-26
46 year old
Sounds great this! Wish I knew this strip club
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
UKMarried45 said:
Would love to fuck my wife while a group wanks!

YES - this is hands-down my biggest fantasy.
DontSayNow Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2022-06-13
from Albany ny
Love jackin with and for buds. Doing this for many years. Best for me is doing this outdoors. Something about it make me Cum much harder
kentuckyguy60 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2022-07-19
62 year old
When I was living in Iowa, I had a lady friend who would invite me over to one of her female friends house on many occasions.While we were all sitting around the living room, she would rub my cock through my pants, then when I was hard, would pull it out in front of all her female friends, and suck on my cock. They'd all watch with eager eyes. When I was about to blow my load, she'd slowly jerk me off for all to see. They also enjoyed asking me to jerk off for them at times which I did. Sometimes, they'd take turns jerking me off. Best times of my life.
Hunterp_05 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2022-07-20
38 year old bisexual male from Ohio
DontSayNow said:
Love jackin with and for buds. Doing this for many years. Best for me is doing this outdoors. Something about it make me Cum much harder

This is super hot. I'd love to participate in this.
Hunter
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone masturbate for an audience?