JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Paying for sex.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've had a couple of tantric massage sessions, which I really enjoyed. The women are beautiful with great bodies. You can touch anywhere you like but no kissing or penetration, which I knew in advance and was fine with. They basically edge you for an hour, lots of stroking your cock, tit wank, rubbing your cock between their arse cheeks, that kind of thing. Lots of shallow sucking, just the tip, lots of frenulum play, especially with the tongue, and my personal favourite, sucking my balls. Cumming is by hand but after an hour of all that it's an explosion and I felt it through my whole body. A really great experience.

I'm having another this Friday and I'm trying to decide whether to go for a guy or girl. Never been with a guy before and always wanted to so I think I need to make it happen.
Add a reply Quote this post
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I paid for it regularly when I was a young lad in the navy. Most times, we weren't at places long enough to mess around dating and working up to it, so prostitutes were a great alternative.
Some were good and some were not so good. I remember one in Mombassa who was wonderful. She used to frequent one of the local clubs/dances. I picked her up the first time at closing time and spent the entire night with her.
The next night I was back there and she asked if I wanted to do it again, so of course I said yes.
She went about her normal business as throughout the evening with a few "short time" clients, then at closing time, she came and found me.
We were there for an entire week and the same happened every single night. I was her last client every day we were there, and got to stay all night with her. I always gave her money but otyher than the first time, she never asked for it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Paying for sex.