JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My 28yo gf is a teacher....
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

daval said:
Teachers have a captive audience as they are standing out there fully exposed (clothes on of course) in front of groups of horny adolescent lads. They can watch and stare at female teachers without being accused of anything and can allow their fantasies to go wild. Hard cocks under desks and Miss can't do anything about it. Even the older less attractive ones can be mentally undressed. Happy days!
its weard if you put a skirt and top and wig on a mop youd wank to it at 13/14 my first anal wank was to a plain 30 something teacher trying to teach us Irish not much to look at but had a nice arse ok tits and legs so I had often wanked to fucking her even wanked one lunch break to her so one day decided to give her one up the bum.
Never did learn much Irish but definitely learned about the different ways you can use a woman's body from herself and her other female colleagues a topic myself and my fellow Male students had many interesting debates about we'd have made our English teacher proud but didn't think the subject matter appropriate for his class however as I got to know him as an adult I'd say that a lively debate about the fore mentioned subject matter wouldn't have went amiss although I never have broached the subject.

sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
My Stepdaughter is a Teacher for 6th grade. When she first started teaching at 23 I overheard her telling her sister about how horny all the boys in her class were, how she could see the bulges in their pants when she called them up to write on the whiteboard and how she overheard the boys whispering between themselves about her, her tis, her ass, etc. Honestly it was quite arousing to hear that.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cigarbill Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-10-22
58 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
sepafun said:
My Stepdaughter is a Teacher for 6th grade. When she first started teaching at 23 I overheard her telling her sister about how horny all the boys in her class were, how she could see the bulges in their pants when she called them up to write on the whiteboard and how she overheard the boys whispering between themselves about her, her tis, her ass, etc. Honestly it was quite arousing to hear that.
That had to be arousing! Good thing you didnt have to stand up to write on the board!

Unregistered ?

cigarbill said:
That had to be arousing! Good thing you didnt have to stand up to write on the board!
Haha we've all been there the only way you could avoid a situation like that is by not going to school

star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Used to wank over my teachers a lot

myteachergf Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2022-01-07
34 year old
If anyone wants a quick perv over my cute teacher gf's juicy bum ...
https://unsee.cc/album#WaXnSJQnYHkLc6xR

ukguy20112011 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2019-06-04
43 year old from Hull
Fantastic!

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
myteachergf said:
So I'm new to the site, happy to be here and look forward to having lots of fun chat with like minded people grin

My 28yo gf is a teacher, and the thought of her horny teenage students stroking to her is such a massive turn on.

She's a slim brunette with a gorgeous, peachy round arse that attracts a lot of attention, especially when she wears her thin cotton summer dresses that really let her cheeks bounce and jiggle.

I'd love it if there was some way I could get to know what her students really think (and say) about her.

Anyone else have a sexy young gf or wife who provides jerk off fantasies for horny teenage boys? smile

Feel free to message me if you'd like to chat!razz

There's lots going on here...from seeking masturbation chat in context of someone around minors to the biggie:

There have been plenty of stories in the news over the past few years about teachers being fired for posting fairly innocuous pictures of themselves online in forums as ubiquitous as Facebook that others deem "inappropriate."

But you want to post pictures of a teacher that you supposedly care about on a masturbation site. Are you actively trying to get her fired?

Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My 28yo gf is a teacher....