JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties and lingerie
Page: < prev  of 6  
NonNudeMasturbator Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2022-04-02
44 year old
wore cute cotton panties to the gym under my shorts this morning..so turned on perving over the girls in lycra..wanking now mmmmh
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

NonNudeMasturbator said:
wore cute cotton panties to the gym under my shorts this morning..so turned on perving over the girls in lycra..wanking now mmmmh

thats really hot
Aussiefoss Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2022-07-31
62 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
Christ yes ... I love wearing lingerie as often as possible ... half cup bras ... suspenders, fishnets. Such a delicious feeling ... I look FUCKING hideous in them ... But it is such a sexual rush ... Nipple clamps .. ball gags ... I'm in perverts heaven.
DickGazinya Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2017-02-02
57 year old male from USA
Aussiefoss said:
Christ yes ... I love wearing lingerie as often as possible ... half cup bras ... suspenders, fishnets. Such a delicious feeling ... I look FUCKING hideous in them ... But it is such a sexual rush ... Nipple clamps .. ball gags ... I'm in perverts heaven.

I'm somewhat the same. The feel of stockings, lingerie, and heels feels wonderful but I definitely won't look at myself in the mirror.
Unregistered ?

I love wearing panties-especially a sexy little thong. I have never tried wearing stockings, but would love to try it. I have worn a lacy body sticking and that was unbelievably hot. Something about wearing lingerie or panties makes me feel like a dirty little slut
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
GimmeDaddyDick said:
I love wearing panties-especially a sexy little thong. I have never tried wearing stockings, but would love to try it. I have worn a lacy body sticking and that was unbelievably hot. Something about wearing lingerie or panties makes me feel like a dirty little slut
You have to try stockings and garter belts. You'll love it. Shaved legs even hotter
Unregistered ?

LingerieLover1 said:
You have to try stockings and garter belts. You'll love it. Shaved legs even hotter

Sounds good in theory-I'm sure that the feeling of the stocking would be incredible. Don't think I could get away with shaving the legs though, would probably give me away! I'm not super hairy, but it would definitely be noticeable!
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
The only real semi-long-term gay affair I ever had was with an older man I met in a video booth at the local adult bookstore. I'm only somewhat bi and he was married, close to 40 years older than me. But his wife had decided they weren't having sex any more. He and I got off to the same movie together and went back to my place for act two. By the end of the first month, he was bringing me lingerie, stockings, panties, garters, and lacy bras. The few times he was able to spend the night, he brought me baby-doll nightgowns. I'd shave my legs and pubic area for hm and play the part for him. That was over twenty years ago and I haven't been that girl since. In fact even my bi experiences since then are few and far between. But he's a fond memory and so is tha lingerie.
ltswoth69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2012-10-23
65 year old bisexual male from La Crescenta, California
Love it, makes me feel so sexy.
Always looking for a suck buddy
Unregistered ?

Fappy_Go_Fucky said:
The only real semi-long-term gay affair I ever had was with an older man I met in a video booth at the local adult bookstore. I'm only somewhat bi and he was married, close to 40 years older than me. But his wife had decided they weren't having sex any more. He and I got off to the same movie together and went back to my place for act two. By the end of the first month, he was bringing me lingerie, stockings, panties, garters, and lacy bras. The few times he was able to spend the night, he brought me baby-doll nightgowns. I'd shave my legs and pubic area for hm and play the part for him. That was over twenty years ago and I haven't been that girl since. In fact even my bi experiences since then are few and far between. But he's a fond memory and so is tha lingerie.
hot story mete. Im jealous
Unregistered ?

hugejackman said:
Mmmmmm wife just gone away for a couple of days so panties are on (little black thong) black hold up stockings and outrageously high heels. All my own. Been doing it for years. Never ceases to thrill. Just feels so fucking good.

Fucking great and totally agree, if I ever get any time alone I immediately reach for my stash. I have a 30 or so minute wank a couple times a week but with a sleeping child around so I slip my wife's belt and stockings on for ease. This morning my cock was absolutely rock hard and lubed with my cum, balls and shaft tightly held with cock rings and straps. Lovely.
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
I started about 3 years ago because men's underwear options are the absolute worst. I finally went to Wal-Mart and Target and started buying some female options that were low-key.

Hit the jackpot. I wear nothing but female brands now, but they all look like men's briefs, with a couple exceptions.

You want the best underwear on the market, head to Wal-Mart and buy the FOTL low-rise modal briefs. Six pairs for $13. They look just like men's briefs and are amazing. Jockey also has some female options that look just like men's brands, the cotton stretch briefs and the Super Soft briefs, and the Matte & Shine modern briefs for striped patterns.
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
48 year old male from UK
Went for a forest run with a satin thong under my shorts, tore it off at about 5 miles, it was soaked with sweat. Hung it on a sign post, came back that way about 20mins later and it was gone. Had a wank just over that thought of someone taking it and being so pleased to find it
comwp4me Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2020-06-17
50 year old curious male from https://whereby.com/cocksout4her
Yes! fuck yes!strokeassstroke
Cant not be horney. :)
comwp4me Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2020-06-17
50 year old curious male from https://whereby.com/cocksout4her
NonNudeMasturbator said:

I do this sometimes wear her panties to a meeting.. so hot
Cant not be horney. :)
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Panties and lingerie