JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Crystal Beddows: Winter romance with big pale natural Canadian tits!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Canada's Crystal Beddows deserves our jacking and our cum! This stunner is 5' 5" tall, weight 110 pounds, with blonde hair, blue eyes, trimmed pussy, and big pale natural DD tits! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

During this cold winter in North America, how would you like to be stranded with Crystal in a cabin in the woods, with a warm fire in the heart and Crystal stripping naked to please you?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]

Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
nickey Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-10-12
59 year old from DC area
Crystal is one of my favorites, Peter. Love those gorgeous pale tits and her sultry looks. Super under-rated, IMHO. Thanks for the pics!

nickey said:
Crystal is one of my favorites, Peter. Love those gorgeous pale tits and her sultry looks. Super under-rated, IMHO. Thanks for the pics!

I'm burning with lust and stroking my erect cock for Crystal on this cold November day! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
purplehelmet Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2014-06-20
heterosexual male
My god she is amazing!
pietsmith Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2020-06-15
54 year old curious male from Germany
WOW cock stroke
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
yes,very wankable.

Fully-naked Crystal in front of the fire. I love the hang of those big pale Canadian tits!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

An incredibly beautiful woman with magnificent natural tits! boobs

lovingliferightnow Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2020-12-10
69 year old curious male from PNW
ALL natural? Something tells me they've been slightly enhanced. But well done.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Crystal Beddows: Winter romance with big pale natural Canadian tits!